TCZ License Application Form 2022
TCZ License Application Form 2022 | Teaching Council of Zambia (TCZ) License Application Form 2022.
The Teaching Council of Zambia (TCZ) is pleased to announce the release of the TCZ Practice License Application Form for teachers applying for a license in 2022.
How To Apply
Application forms for Teacher registration and Practicing Licence can be obtained from Focal Point persons at Deb’s offices Countrywide.
For Lusaka from TCZ Accreditation & Registration Centre (Jesmodine offices) or Downloaded from www.tcz.ac.zm
Processing of Teacher registration can also be done in Kitwe, (Hellen Kaunda Secondary school), Livingstone (Deb’s building), Kasama(Kasama Girls) and Lusaka (Jesmondine office) respectively.
1. A Case of Verification
Deforested submission, please make sure your papers are verified. Academic qualification or Grade 12 (ECZ), Professional ( University that awarded it).
A TCZ number should be ready within 30 days ideally. ,can be checked on www.tcz.ac.zm/certificate verify button
2. A Case of change of Registration status after 1st Registration
If for example, you registered as a primary school teacher and want to change to a secondary school teacher. pay for the new status, fill form, attach
- new verified qualification
- Bank deposits slip
- submit form to council
proceed to begin processing your License for the new category
3. A Case of Typos on your Certificate.
Make photo & give us back the original. We shall surely make the corrections.
4. A Case of Stolen/Burnt/Misplaced/Damaged certificate
Like any other documents,
- ±get a police report
- ±fill in the duplicate certificate form
- ±deposite the prescribed fee and submit it. Call the center for more details. Please take care of your documents.
5. A Case of the TCZ deducts not appearing on the payslip even after applying.
In October and November, you should be able to see the deduct. If you don’t see anything, it’s highly likely that you have reached your 40% threshold and we can not go beyond. Until then.
6. A Case of having paid cash and being deducted.
- ±your payslip as proof of deduct
- ±your TCZ receipt or bank deposit copy
- ±your bank account for a direct refund once processed
You will without wasting time be refunded.
7. A Case of Applying for Teacher registration with a Statement of results.
You can only do so with your final statement of the year of graduation or the previous year after graduation.
For more information or inquiries, visit the Teaching Council of Zambia (TCZ) Website on www.tcz.ac.zm