The Teaching Council Of Zambia TCZ Registration online
Looking for how to complete The Teaching Council Of Zambia TCZ Registration online? If so then you have landed on the right place. By the end of this article am sure you will be able to complete Application process for a Teacher Registration on Tcz Portal. We’ll show you with step by step on how you can register yourself on teacher’s registration portal of Zambia at a confort of your home.
About The Teaching Council of Zambia
The Teaching Council of Zambia is a Statutory Body established in accordance with the Teaching Profession Act No.5 of 2013.It is a corporate body established to regulate the Teaching Profession through registration of Teachers and accreditation of all Colleges of Education
TCZ Registration online
Below are the steps to follow to be successfully Teacher Registration Application online.
- Collect the Teacher Registration Application form from the Focal point persons at Debs/if in Lusaka, collect from the Data center at Jesmondine, Mwambula Road or the TCZ website(www.tcz.ac.zm);
- Fill in ALL sections of the Applications form;
- Deposit the Application fee in Zanaco(Bill Muster) according to the applicants category and obtain a bank Deposit slip;\
- Submit the application form to TCZ with the following attachments;
- One(1) Passport size photo;
- Verified copies of academic qualifications;
- Verified copies of Professional qualifications;
- Bank deposit slip;
- Certified copy of NRC;
- Obtain original TCZ receipt of payment from TCZ Accounts Unit;
- Non Zambians should attach other relevant supporting documents and clearance from Zambia Qualification Authority(ZAQA);
- Submit the forms at your Debs office/regional offices in Kitwe, Livingstone and Kasama. If in Lusaka, submit your application form at the Data center in Jesmondine, Mwambula road.
- You will later be informed of the outcome of your application via E-mail.