Zambia Teacher Recruitment 2022 Application Form pdf | Recruitment of teachers in Zambia
The Teaching Service Commission is inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates to be employed as Teachers during the 2022 Teacher Recruitment exercise. Here we’ll take you through Zambia teachers recruitment application form pdf downloading link and also we’ll provide you with all information you need to start applying for announced Zambia teacher recruitment 2022
Requirements For Zambia teacher recruitment 2022
In order to apply for the latest announced teacher recruitment in Zambia candidate must meet the listed qualification below.
- Must be a Zambian National
- Must be 18 – 45 years old
- Must be registered with the Teaching Council of Zambia
- Must be ready to work anywhere where their services are required for a minimum period of four years before applying for a transfer
- Must have completed training and graduated.
Applicants who possess Early Childhood Education, Primary School and Secondary School qualifications should meet the following specific requirements
EARLY CHILDHOOD EDUCATION TEACHER
- Must have a Grade Twelve (12) School Certificate or a General Certificate of Education (GCE) with five (5) Credits or better, including English.
- Must have graduated from an authorized Teacher Training College with a minimum of two (2) years of experience and a certificate or diploma.
PRIMARY SCHOOL TEACHER
- Must have a Grade Twelve (12) School Certificate or a General Certificate of Education (GCE) with five (5) Credits or better, including English, Mathematics and a Science Subject.
- Must be from an accredited Teacher Training College offering Diploma qualification, with a minimum training period of three (3) years.
SECONDARY SCHOOL TEACHER
- Must have a Grade Twelve (12) School Certificate or a General Certificate of Education (GCE) with five (5) Credits or better, including English Language. A Merit or better in a Teaching Subject will be an added advantage.
- Must be from an accredited Teacher Training College or University with a minimum training period of three (3) years for a Diploma and four (4) years for a Degree.
- Candidates with Natural Sciences, Mathematics, Design and Technology, Business Studies, ICT, Agricultural Science or Zambian Languages as their teaching subject(s) will be given priority.
NOTE: Applicants with disabilities who meet the following criteria are encouraged to apply, since they will be assigned 10% of the available positions:
- Must have a Grade Twelve School Certificate or General Certificate of Education (GCE) with four (4) Credits or better, including English Language
- Must have obtained their qualifications from an accredited Teacher Training College or University.
- Must be registered with the Teaching Council of Zambia.
- Must be registered with Zambia Agency for Persons with Disabilities (ZAPD) or have a letter from a registered Medical Doctor confirming the disability.
Kindly note that the information below applies to all applicants candidates who meet the above requirements should apply using the revised sta form
1, attaching the following: Certified photocopies of School Certificate, Professional Qualification, Teaching Council of Zambia Registration Certificate, NRC and proof of disability for candidates with disabilities to the Human Resource Management Committee based at the District Education Board Secretary’s Office, through the EMS at the nearest Post Office.
The revised STA form 1, available vacancies and their locations can be downloaded from the Teaching Service Commission Website at www.tsc.ac.zm, Teaching Council of Zambia Website at www.tcz.gov.zm, or the Ministry of Education Website at www.moge.gov.zm.
The EMS service has an online tracking system for applicants to track the application letter. Applicants should indicate at the back of the envelope, the full names, NRC, phone number, gender and category applied for and level of qualification.