TUT Bursaries 2022 For Students Living with a Disability
TUT Bursaries 2022 For Students Living with a Disability. Tech-Capital invites students living with a disability needing financial aid towards their study tuition for the year 2022 to participate in their bursary opportunity.
TUT Bursaries 2022 Requirements
Below are the qualifying criteria for prospective students:
- Designated South African citizens (born in South Africa)
- The student must have a disability. Please note that the student must be registered with the Special Needs
- Rights Unit and be familiar with it.
- The student must be studying for an undergraduate IT qualification.
- The student must maintain a 65% average or achieve a 65% average in Grade 12 results if the applicant is in the first year of study.
Please note that this Bursary will only cover the costs stated in the university fee statement and nothing more.
We urge all interested students to notify us by no later than close of business on Friday, 03 December 2021. You may do so by contacting us at email@example.com and provide your name and surname, qualification, year of study and complete the application form below.
We urge all interested students to notify TUT Bursaries 2022 management no later than Friday, 03 December 2021. You can do so by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org and submitting your name, surname, qualifications, year of study and completing the application form below.