Limpopo Dept of Public Works Graduate Opportunities 2022/2023
Limpopo Department of Public Works Graduate Opportunities. The Department of Public Works, Roads, and Regional Infrastructure is inviting applications for graduate internship opportunities that are currently in our offices across the county. Unemployed young South Africans (graduates requiring workplace experience), who have never participated in any public service graduate training program in any government department are welcome to apply.
LIMPOPO GRADUATE INTERNSHIP PROGRAMME 2022/2023
Successful interns will be appointed for a period of 24 months from April 1, 2022 – March 30, 2024.
MANAGEMENT ASSISTANT (X32 POSTS)
- Head Office – Polokwane (X27 Posts)
- HoD’s office Ref: S.5/81-HoD (X2 Posts)
- Strategic Management Ref No: S.5/81-Strat. Man (X5 posts)
- Legal Services Ref No: S.5/81-Legal Serv. (X1 Post)
- Finance Ref No: S.5/81-Finance (X4 Posts)
- EPWP Ref No: S.5/81-EPWP (X2 Posts)
- Roads Infrastructure Ref No: S.5/81-Rd. Infra (X5 Posts)
- Project Management Ref No: S.5/81- Proj. Man(X2 Posts)
- Property Management Ref No: S.5/81- Prop. Man (X1 Post)
- Corporate Services Ref No: S.5/81- Corp. Serv (X5 Posts)
- Capricorn District Ref No: S.5/81- Cap. Dist. Dir (X1 Post)
- Sekhukhune Ref No: S.5/81- Sekh. Dist. Dir (X1 Post)
- Mopani District Ref No: S.5/81- Mop. Dist. Dir (X1 Post)
- Vhembe District Ref No: S.5/81- Vhem. Dist. Dir (X1 Post)
- Waterberg District Ref No: S.5/81- Wat. Dist. Dir (X1 Post)
Limpopo Dept of Public Works Graduate Opportunities 2022/2023 Requirements
Study Field: Head Office – Polokwane (N.D in Management Assistant), Mopani (N.D in Management Assistant), Capricorn (N.D in Management Assistant), Waterberg (N.D in Management Assistant) Sekhukhune (N.D in Management Assistant) Vhembe (N.D in Management Assistant)
How To Apply Limpopo Dept of Public Works Graduate Opportunities 2022/2023
Interns will receive a monthly stipend as determined by the Department of Public Service and the Department.
All applications must be made on the specified new 2021 Z83 form (obtained from any Department of Public Service).
The form must be completed in full to avoid disqualification of the application during the shortlisting process. Applicants are only required to apply for one position, giving the correct reference. number.
The application form must be accompanied by an updated CV, photocopies of ID and relevant qualifications for the job (No accreditation of copies is required, only shortlisted persons will be required to bring approved documents to the interview)
Persons with foreign qualifications must attach the evaluation report of the authority. Selected candidates will go through a security approval process.
Correspondence will be limited to shortlisted candidates only.
The application deadline is October 15, 2021.
If you do not get any reply before February 28, 2022, please consider your application unsuccessful Note: Applications addressed to false/incorrect stations will not be considered.