Sayouth mobi Register – Sayouth.mobi 2021-2022
The Ministry of Education gives unemployed youth the opportunity to obtain a position in the education sector. By applying for assistant positions in public schools and LSEN schools, candidates can secure a job in a South African school for a period of five months (November 1 – March 31, 2022).
This initiative is part of the Presidential Employment Stimulation Program to combat youth unemployment in South Africa.
These are the available positions offered by the program to eligible candidates;
- Education Assistant – Curriculum
- Education Assistant – ICT/eCadres
- Education Assistant – Reading Champions
- General School Assistant – Child & Youth Care Worker
- General School Assistant – Handyman (no matric required)
- General School Assistant – Sports & Enrichment Assistant (no matric required)
Residents of South Africa between the ages of 18 and 35 can apply for any of the positions. Successful candidates will be awarded a monthly stipend of R3817.
Eligible candidates can apply through the online application webpage.
Sayouth mobi Register (Sayouth.mobi)
- Visit official webage ==>> https://sayouth.mobi/join
- Register using the following data:-
- South African identity document (this includes citizen, permanent resident, or refugee numbers) or a valid work permit
- The ZIP or postal code for where you live