Salary Slip Portal Tanzania
COVERAGE# MOF Salary Slip Portal# salary slip 2021# Salary Slip Portal 2021 Tanzania# government salary slip portal# jinsi ya kujisajili salary slip portal
MOF Salary Slip Portal Register | Jinsi Ya Kupata Salary Slip 2021
Here we are going to discuss all the important things we all need to know about the salary slip portal recently established by the government of Tanzania through the Ministry of Finance and Planning.
Salary slip online system is one of the very useful online system which has lessened its burden on government. With this system, every registered government employee can print his payslip anytime and anywhere. Before looking into how to get a MOF Salary Slip online (Jinsi Ya Kupata Salary Slip), how to register, and how to login to Salary Slip portal, let’s check what some keywords mean.
Salary Slip 2021
What is a Salary Slip?
In very simple terms, a salary slip is a document issued by an employer to an employee. It contains a detailed description of the employee’s salary components like HRA, LTA, Bonus paid, etc, and deductions(If any) for a specified time period, usually a month. It may be issued on the paper, online system, or mailed to the employee. Employers are legally bound to issue salary slips to their employees periodically, as proof of salary payments to employees and deductions made.
What Are the Importance of a Salary Slip?
Appearing in the eyes of many people, the salary slip may be seen as just a small piece of paper. But if you think so, you are completely wrong. Of course, it might be seen as a piece of paper but it offers a great deal in many different ways. Below are some of the importance of salary slip
- A payslip serves as the proof of the salary that a person draws from the employer.
- It forms the basis for income tax calculation. Salary slip helps to prepare the income tax returns and determine how much tax is to be paid or how much refund is to be claimed by the employee for the year.
- Helps borrow. Because Salary slips provide lenders with assurance that their lending will be repaid as promised.
What Are the Requirements To successfully complete registration in the MOF Salary Slip Portal?
To complete the registration one must have the following required information for registration
- Valid email address ( [email protected] /[email protected] etc )
- Check number
- Your names
- Birthday information
- Vote (for example 88Z2)
- Subvote (eg 5007)
- Account your bank account
- Salary Scale (full of TGTS, TGS, n.k)
- Salary Grade (filling B, C, D, E, e.g.)
- Salary Step (will fill 1,2,3 nk)When Successfully registered then you will be redirected to the next page to fill it out
- Valid Phone number
Tanzania MOF Salary Slip Portal Registration Guide
jinsi ya kujisajili salary slip portal
The government of Tanzania through the Ministry of Finance and Planning (MOF) has developed an e-government portal that allows all public workers to access their monthly payslip online through the platform known as the Salary Slips Portal
The portal provides a totally new way for Tanzania government employees to apply and get their Payslip / Salary Slip online at their fingertips tip. This Salary Slip can be downloaded once you complete registration on the salaryslip.mof.go.tz/
Salary Slip Portal Register Procedures
Below is a step-by-step guide on how you can register in Tanzania Salary Slip Portal.(Jinsi Ya Kupata Salary Slip/ jinsi ya kujisajili salary slip portal)
How You Can Register In Tanzania Salary Slip Portal?
- Go to the official Salary Slip online website –” salaryslip.mof.go.tz/ “
You will see a login form as shown below click on “Register” and you will be redirected to a registration form where you must correctly provide all required information.
- Once you done fill all the required fields click on register to complete your registration. In case you face any difficulty filling the registration form, you can contact +255262160000 For further assistance.
Mof Salary Slip Portal Login Procedures
The Salary Portal Login process is quite simple as long as you successfully complete registration. You can Login to Salary Slip Portal in Tanzania and request download your payslip with just a few clicks.
To login go to the official Salary Slip online website –” salaryslip.mof.go.tz/ “You will see a login form where you must provide the check number/user number and your password and then click on sign in.