KZN College Of Nursing Online Application 2022/2023 | kzncn.kzn health.gov.za | KZN department of health nursing training 2023.The KZN Health Department is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer with the mission of fostering representation of all occupational categories within the Department at all levels.
KZN College Of Nursing Online Application 2022/2023
Purpose of the KZN health Nursing training 2023
The Diploma in Nursing program’s goal is to train generalist nurses who can exhibit concentrated knowledge and abilities in general nursing. This program is based on the Primary Health Care (PHC) approach and includes the core competencies for disease prevention, health promotion, treatment, and rehabilitation needed to address the physical and psychosocial determinants of health, with the goal of contributing to the strengthening of healthcare systems through the provision of comprehensive, high-quality, and safe nursing services.
KZN Nursing college requirements
Prospective students who wish to register for this qualification must have a National Senior Certificate (NSC). According to the standardized accepted point system, a minimum Matric score of 25 points will be determined (APS). Only six subjects will be scored, with the following subjects required:
- English Home Language (EHL)/First Additional Language (FAL) _ L4
- Another Language: Home Language/First Additional Language _ L3
- Mathematics _L3
- Mathematics Literacy _ L5
- Life Science _ L4
How to apply for KZN department of health nursing training 2022 for academic admission 2023?
1. Click button apply for 2023 to complete your profile.
2. Documents to be uploaded with your online application:
- copy of matric certificate and identity document.
- Proof of residence or affidavit.
- All copies of highest qualifications.
- A signed affidavit from the Commissioner of Oath, clearly indicating that you are unemployed and have not previously benefited from the Department of Health bursary system at the KZN College of Nursing.
NB. Failure to comply with the above instructions will disqualify applicants.
3. Click apply now button on the student details page to complete your application .
4. Take note of the following:
- All certificates and addresses will be verified for authenticity.
- Due to the large number of applications expected; only successful applicants will be notified.
- No registered mail will be accepted.
KZN health Nursing training 2023 Closing Date
Closing date: 31 August 2022
How To Apply
To Apply for the KZN College Of Nursing Online please click on the link below
About KZN Department of Health: The mission of KZN Department of Health is to develop and implement a sustainable, coordinated, integrated and comprehensive health system at all levels, based on the Primary Health Care approach through the District Health System, to ensure universal access to health care.
Important Points to Remember:
The following are the thing you need to remember about KZN College Of Nursing Online Application 2022/2023
- An advertisement for nurse training posts appears in the local newspaper(s), and local hospitals. clinics and KZN health website once a year – requirements of the training programme will be stipulated in the
- Instructions on the advert are to be complied with, such as the information to be submitted and documentation to be uploaded with the application.
- It is not necessary to fill in application forms (Z83) at this stage.
- No hand delivered or emailed applications will be accepted or entertained
- No applications are to be directed to the training institutions/hospitals or head office (Natalia), or the KwaZulu-Natal College of Nursing.
- Ensure that the advertisement is read in its entirety especially with regard to responses to applicants.
- Due to the large number of applications anticipated, only successful applications will be responded to.
- Any applicant who have failed to complete the 4-year Diploma programme and was excluded for academic and/or any other reasons deemed so by the College Senate. will not be eligible for entry into the same programme.
- All shortlisted candidates will undergo a compulsory knowledge assessment, medical surveillance including a medical examination and verification of all documentation.
- The KwaZulu-Natai Department of Health will offer financial assistance to successful candidates in the form of a bursary.
- Successful candidates will be required to sign an agreement with the Department of Health, will be expected to attend as a full time student, be prepared to attend lectures and participate in work integrated learning (WIL) in shifts which shall include public holidays, weekends and nights, within the KwaZuluNatal Department of Health Hospital and Clinics as part of the programme requirements.
- On completion of training, students will be registered with the South African Nursing Council as General Nurse Category in line with the Nursing Act (Act No. 33 of 2005).