Nigeria Police Recruitment 2021/2022 Application Form | policerecruitment.gov.ng
The Nigeria Police Force is recruiting for the 2021/2022 recruitment exercise. If you are ready and interested in applying for Nigeria Police Force (NPF) recruitment exercise then read instruction on this page.
Recruitment Into The Nigeria Police Force 2021/2022.
The Nigeria Police Force invites applications from suitably qualified Nigerians for enlistment into the Nigeria Police Force as Police Constable (Recruits).
1) Applicants must have passion for a career in the Nigeria Police Force and must satisfy the following General Requirements:
NPF Recruitment Requirements 2021
- Applicants shall be of Nigerian origin by birth and possess National Identity Number (NIN)
- Applicants must possess a minimum of 5 credits in not more than 2 sittings in
- WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB with
- Credit passes in English and Mathematics Applicants must be aged between 17.
- Applicants must be medically, physically and psychologically fit and must not be less than 1.67m tall for male and 1.64m tall for female.
- Applicants must not have less than 86cm (34 inches) expanded chest measurement (for men only).
- Female Applicants must not be pregnant at the time of Recruitment.
- Applicants must be free from any pecuniary embarrassment.
- Applicants must print their completed online forms, guarantor forms and submit same at the examination/screening and recruitment centers
2) The applicants that meet the requirements from the online registration would be invited for physical screening at all State Commands, including FCT Command, from 10th January 2022 to 24th January 2022.
3) The names of the successful candidates will be published in the national newspapers or on this website.
Any candidates suffering from any one of the under listed abnormalities or deformities shall not be accepted for enlistment into the Nigeria Police Force.
- Impediment in speech Gross malformation of teeth or jaw preventing proper mastication of food.
- Knock knees Bow legs Bent knees. Le knees which cannot be straightened when standing at attention.
- Deformed hands which cannot perform the full functions of the hand
- Defective eyesight or squints eyes.
- Amputation of any part of the body.
How to Apply for Nigeria Police Recruitment 2021/2022.
- All applications must be submitted ONLINE.
- You MUST have a functional Email Address and National Identification Number (NIN) before you begin your application:
- Visit www.policerecruitment.gov.ng Fill and SUBMIT the Online Form (Review the
- Information before final submission)
- Ensure that you print the information that is sent automatically to your email, and do not forget to copy and save your REGISTRATION NUMBER for future correspondences. The NUMBER is case-sensitive, please.
- You would be required to present a hard copy of email message sent to you if you are shortlisted and contacted for the next stage of recruitment process
- WARNING No email and/or phone number can be used more than once in this application Applicants with multiple applications would be disqualified
- The Nigeria Police Force shall not enter into any correspondences with candidates for this exercise aside from its portal for candidates emails.
- The online application will be open for a period of six(6) weeks, from 29th November 2021 to 10th January 2022
- For complaints technical difficulties, please call 08100004507 or send a mail to [email protected] or [email protected]
THE RECRUITMENT EXERCISE IS ABSOLUTELY FREE OF CHARGE