NA 83RRI Recruitment Form 2022/2023 Nigerian Army
The Nigerian Army NA 83RRI Recruitment Form Is Now Available, and the Application Portal Is Open for 2022/2023: The Army Online Recruitment Portal, recruitment.army.mil.ng, is now accepting online applications for 2022 83RRI.
Are you looking for the Nigerian Army 83 Regular Recruit Intake Recruitment Application Form for 2022 and 2023 for (tradesmen and women)? If you answered yes, continue reading.
This post will walk you through the processes and rules for registering or applying for the Nigerian Army 83RRI Recruitment Application for (trades/non tradesmen and women) 2022/2023.
When will the Nigerian Army 83RRI Recruitment Form be available?
This is to notify the general public and all qualifying applicants that online registration for 83 Regular Recruits Intake Nigerian Army (NA) for both Trades/Non Tradesmen and Women will begin on a date to be announced soon.
Requirements/Qualifications for the Nigerian Army NA 83RRI Recruitment
(1). The applicant must be a single Nigerian citizen by birth and have a National Identity Card/ NIN or BVN.
(2). According to Nigerian Army requirements, the applicant must be medically, physically, and psychologically fit.
(3) The applicant must be free of all criminal convictions from a court of law.
(4) Applicants must have a valid birth certificate that has been certified by the National Population Commission. A hospital, a local government council, or a legitimate age declaration are all options.
(5) WASCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB/TRADES TEST/CITY GUILD CERTIFICATE is required for all candidates.
(6) An applicant must be at least 18 years old and no older than 22 years old for non-tradesmen/women, and no older than 27 years old for tradesmen/women, as of the start of training on January 31, 2022.
(7) Male applicants must be at least 1.68 meters tall and female candidates must be at least 1.62 meters tall.
(8) The applicant must have a valid state of origin certificate.
(9) Trades Men/Women Category applications should include the following:
- Nigerian Army Engineering Corps: Tilling Works (Twks), Draughtsman (D/Man), Plant Operator Mechanic (POM), POP Designer/Screeding, Land Survey (L/Svy) Electrical/Electronics Technology, Carpentry/Wood Technology, Metal Works, Plumbing, Masonry/Concrete Technology, Painting and Graphics Arts.
- Nigerian Army Signals Corps: Electrical/Electronic Technicians, Phones/Computer Hardware Maintenance/Repairers, Computer Operators, Ethical Hackers (Cybersecurity) and Computing/Computer Forensics Expert, Installation and Maintenance of Audio Conferencing, Installation and Maintenance of Video Conferencing, Design and Installation of Internet Protocol Telephony, Digital Image and Video Processing, Website Management, VSat Installer, Microwave Comms Expert, Rigger.
- Nigerian Army Intelligence Corps: Knowledge and Skills in UAV, Drone etc., Computer Web and Application Designer (HTML, CSS), Radio and
Telecommunication Engineer/Technicians, Network Administrators (Should be able to manage a Local Area Network and Virtual Private Network), Computer Networking, General IT Knowledge, Computer, Phone and Mobile devices repair and maintenance, Geographic Information System, Cybersecurity/Ethical hacking, Server Administration.
Nigerian Army Corps of Supply and Transport: Drivers, Firemen, Caterers (emphasis on male).
Nigerian Army Ordnance Corps: Textile Rofitters and Leather Works, Graphic Designers, Spare Part Technicians, Accounting Technicians, Tailor, Textile Technology, Printing Technology.
- Nigerian Army Electrical and Mechanical Engineers Corps: Vehicle Diesel Mechanics, Vehicle Petrol Mechanics, Fabricators/Panel Beaters, Crane Operators, Hydraulic/Pneumatic Technicians, Caterpillar/Excavator Mechanics, Auto Elect, Power trans Mechanics(gearbox), Vulcanizers (to be trained as combined rec mech/vulcanizers), Electro Medical, Machinist/instruments, Fuel Injector Specialist, Welders, Upholstery techs, Generator/Power Plant Techs, Spray Painting, Hydraulic Mechanics, electronics Technicians, Mechatronics, Brake System specialist, Truck/Heavy duty Veh Mech, Office eqpt techs, Air condition specialist, Fab/Panel Beater, Lathe/Mill Machinist (Turner), Programmers (Arduino/G Codes), Pneumatics Technician.
- Nigerian Army Medical Corps: Electron Medicals, Radiographers, Occupational Therapy Technicians, Physiotherapy Technicians, Pharmacy Technicians, Nurses, X-ray technicians, Dietitians Technicians, Medical Lab Technicians, Health Information Management, Health Service Admin, Optometry Technicians, Morticians, Speech Therapy Technicians, Dental Technicians, Environmental Health Technicians, Electromedical.
- Directorate of Army Physical Training (PT): Archery, Athletics, Basketball, Boxing, Calisthenics, Football, Gymnastics, Handball, Judo, Kickboxing, Polo, Shooting, Swimming, Taekwondo, Volleyball, Weightlifting, Wrestling.
|Minimium Age (Non – Trades)||18|
|Maximium Age (Non – Trades)||22|
|Minimium Age (Trades)||0|
|Maximium Age (Trades)||0|
|Minimium Height (Male)||1.68|
|Minimium Height (Female)||1.62|
|Minimium Educational Qualification||All applicants must have WASCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB/ CITY GUILD CERTIFICATE.|
|Application Period||7 Mar 22 – 13 May 22|
Start your Application Here by filling NA 83RRI Recruitment Form 2022/2023
How to Apply for 83RRI Recruitment in the Nigerian Army.
Candidates that are interested should:
- Apply online at the recruitment portal https://recruitment.army.mil.ng or https://ims.army.mil.ng
- Click on the Apply Link (https://ims.army.mil.ng/darrr/) and accurately fill out all of the essential areas.
- Log in to the above-mentioned websites (https://ims.army.mil.ng/darrr/) with the username and password you generated during registration.
- Fill out the application form, submit it online, and then print a copy. Then, when needed, print and complete the Guarantor Form.
- Bring copies of the Application and Guarantor Forms to the designated recruiting sites.
Kindly Note That, Nigerian Army Recruitment Form is Free of Charge.
Important Information to All Candidates Applying.
All documents will be verified from the appropriate issuing authority. All those with fake documents will be handed over to the Police for Prosecution.