Names Called For Interview At The Open University Of Tanzania, List Of Candidates Shortlisted For Interview At OUT, Walioitwa kwenye usaili Open University Of Tanzania
The Open University of Tanzania was established by an Act of Parliament No. 17 of 1992. The Act became operational on 1st March, 1993 by publication of Notice No. 55 in the official gazette. The First Chancellor was officially installed in a full ceremony on 19th January, 1994. Act No.17 of 1992 has now been replaced by the Open University of Tanzania Charter, effectively from January 1st, 2007, which is in line with the University Act No.7 of 2005.
Names Called For Interview At The Open University Of Tanzania
The Vice Chancellor of the Open University of Tanzania is hereby inviting shortlisted applicants who applied for various posts advertised on 13th June 2022 to attend Interview that will be conducted on Monday 15th August 2022 at the Open University of Tanzania from 8:00 am as indicated in the table.
The invited applicants are required to bring with them original certificates of education from Secondary Education to highest academic qualification including academic transcript and birth certificate.
All candidates who will pass written Interview will be informed on the same day to attend oral Interview on the next day of 16th -17th August 2022.
For Complete List Of Candidates Shortlisted For Interview At OUT Open University Of Tanzania please check the officila document from the link shared below this article.
Click Here To Get Official Pdf : Names Called For Interview At The Open University Of Tanzania
How To Prepare For This Interview?
A job interview is a two-way process. Your potential employer is assessing whether you’re a good fit for the company, and you’re assessing whether the company is a good fit for you. Preparation is key to a successful interview, and there are a few things you can do to set yourself up for success.
An interview can be a nerve-wracking experience, especially if you’re not prepared. Doing your research ahead of time is key to feeling confident and relaxed on the big day.
Here are a few tips on how to prepare for an interview:
- Understand the company’s culture and values.
- Research the interviewer.
- Have a few key points about your experience and qualifications prepared.
- Practice, practice, practice!
- Dress the part.
By following these tips, you can enter your interview with confidence and give yourself the best chance at landing the job.
Other Interview Shortlist
- Names Called For Interview At Ifakara Town Council July 2022
- Candidates Shortlisted for Interview At Kahama Municipal Council 2022
- Candidates Shortlisted For Interview At Bunda District Council _ July 2022
- Names Called To Work At Mbeya University of Science and Technology _ July 2022
- List Of Candidates Shortlisted For Interview At Buchosa District Council 2022
- Candidates Shortlisted For Interview At Mbozi District Council July 2022