Practical Interview Results Public Procurement Regulatory Authority PPRA: In 2002, a Country Procurement Review Assessment was conducted to review the implementation of Public Procurement Law No. 3 of 2001. The Country Procurement Assessment Report (CPAR) recommended further reforms from the centralized procurement system to the decentralized procurement system, hence the enactment of Public Procurement Law No. 21 For 2004:
Public Procurement Law No. 21 of 2004 established a decentralized procurement system through which ministries, departments, agencies and local government authorities can carry out their purchases without any financial limits. In order to ensure that the law is properly implemented, the Public Procurement Regulatory Authority (PPRA) has been established with the task of ensuring that MDAs and LGAs comply with the provisions of the law.
PPRA was established under Section 5 of the Act (repealed by Public Procurement Act No. 7 of 2011) as a corporate body with full legal personality.
Practical Interview Results Public Procurement Regulatory Authority PPRA
Results Of The Practical Interview For ‘Mobile Application’ And ‘Web Developer’-PPRA Held On 19-08-2022 are released and all candidates participated in the practical interview can access their results online. Here we have shared a document with all Mobile Application And Web Developer Practical Interview results carried at the Public Procurement Regulatory Authority PPRA
All selected interviewees must adhere to the time and location of the interview as mentioned in the announcement.
- All interviewers must wear a mask when they come (MASK)
- All interviewees should bring their original certificates.
- All interviewees must bring their identification.
NB: Acceptable forms of identification include: a resident ID, a voter ID, a work ID, a citizenship ID, or a passport.
ICT Officer II Practical Interview Results Public Procurement Regulatory Authority
Below are the Practical Interview Results for the Ict Officer II (Software Programmer/Web Developer) The Public Procurement Regulatory Authority (Ppra)
Practical Interview Results For The ICT Officer II (Application programming) at the Public Procurement Regulatory Authority PPRA
- Name Called For The Interview At Bukoba Municipal Council August 2022
- Names Called For Interview At Tanzania Bureau of Standards TBS
- Candidates Shortlisted For Interview At Public Procurement Regulatory Authority
- Names Called For Interview At The Open University Of Tanzania
- Names Called For Interview At Ifakara Town Council July 2022
- Candidates Shortlisted for Interview At Kahama Municipal Council 2022