Business Development & Partnership Manager Jobs Vacancies At Tigo Tanzania 2022: Job Purpose: Business Development & Partnerships Manager is responsible for spear heading initiatives that will enable the Tigo Business unit to leverage on our core organizational strengths to deliver product and services that outpace the average enterprise industry growth.
This also requires assessing any organizational gaps/weaknesses and using internal resources to come up with solutions that improve the unit’s capabilities and ensure Tigo Business remains competitive in the market. The lead is expected to support other units to identify external resources e.g. partnerships that will improve the Tigo Business overall capabilities.
We Lead And Contribute
By connecting, by owning, by delivering, by change and by vision. We live our values of trust, Passion, simplicity, integrity and innovation.
Your responsibilities include:
Analytics and insights Gathering
- Work with the business intelligence (BI) teams, Tigo Business teams, other departments and develop meaningful insights on the business performance deriving key actions to ensure capabilities are leveraged.
- Track and report key marketing insights or developing trends.
Strategy and planning
- Support the unit on developing organization growth strategy.
- Support the enforcement of strategies.
Business development Framework
- Work with other units to develop a Tigo Business development framework.
- Ensure the framework aligns/includes the Tigo business unit partnership framework.
- Support the implementation of the BD / Partnership framework
Business case development
- Support the development of business cases for key initiatives that will impart revenue growth.
- Work with other stakeholders to get buy in for the business cases.
- Post investment analysis and reporting on business cases
- Identify key projects/initiatives that will transform/improve Tigo business capabilities across all functions.
- Lead the planning and implementation of key BD initiatives across the organization. Partnership relationship management
- Support engagements with key partners
- Lead weekly, monthly, quarterly or Annual partnership sessions as part of the governance.
- Produce weekly, Monthly, Quarterly and annual reports in order to show visibility/performance of the Business Development function across the Tigo Business unit.
- Any other reports as required by management
Qualification And Experience
- 5+ years products / marketing/ commercial experience in Telecom sector.
- Past experience in mobile and/or fixed marketing / sales / service proposition development / management (including Pricing)
- University degree in technology / economics / marketing / business administration or related areas.
- Excellent writing, reading and presentation skills in English language.
- Corporate level of proficiency in MS Office Suite including Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, Project and Visio.
- Solid acumen of Financial KPIs and analytical KPIs.
- MBA is a plus.
Minimum Experience & Essential Knowledge
- Understand the Tanzanian telecommunication market, with emphasis on B2B
- Strong communication skills. Must be capable of dealing with the Operator CxOS and OG top management.
- Rely on experience and judgement to plan and accomplish goals.
- High level of professionalism.
- Possess a strong understanding of marketing tools, sales and marketing plan, proposition plan and development of operating plan.
To Apply For Business Development & Partnership Manager Jobs Vacancies At Tigo Tanzania click on the link below