Financial Internal Auditor II Job Vacancies At ATCL: Air Tanzania Company Limited (ATCL) is implementing its five years Corporate Strategic Plan (2022/2023-2026/2027) which includes the network expansion in local, regional and international destinations as well as improvement of its internal operations and human capital management. Therefore, applications are invited from qualified Tanzanians to fill the positions mentioned below as follows: –
Financial Internal Auditor II Job Vacancies At ATCL (1 POSTS)
If you have what required to be Financial Internal Auditor by Air Tanzania Company Limited (ATCL) read the information below to get more information on how to apply for this position
Minimum Entry Qualification And Working Experience:
- Holder of Bachelor degree in Accounting/ Finance Management
- Holder of CPA(T)and registered with NBAA
- Sound computer application skills will be an added advantage.
- Working in aviation industry is an added advantage
- Direct appointment requires holder of Relevant Certificate with at least three years’ work experience in Internal and External Auditing
- CFE/CIA/CISA Certifications is an added advantage
Duties And Responsibilities:
- Identify and review all required information and document all controls and risks for internal audit planning
- Develops and execute audit programs as assigned by assignment team leaders
- Conducts audit to appraise the adequacy and use of financial, accounting and operating controls on each assigned engagement
- Conducts special investigations as assigned by Chief Internal Auditor/ other relevant authorities
- Prepares audit reports
- Document all audit working papers as per laid down guidelines on every audit engagement in the permanent and current files
- Participate on preparation of Annual Internal Audit plan
- Follow up on Audit recommendations
- Assists in the preparation of annual budget for the unit
- Performs any other duties as may be assigned by supervisor.
How To Apply
The application letters should be directed to the following address: – The application letters should reach the undersigned within fourteen (14) days from the first date of this announcement.
- MANAGING DIRECTOR & CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
- AIR TANZANIA COMPANY LIMITED,
- P.O. BOX 543,
- DAR ES SALAAM.
The deadline for submitting the application is 05th July 2022.