IT Manager Job Vacancy At Tembo Nickel Corporation
Tembo Nickel is seeking to recruit an IT Manager to join the Tembo Nickel Project Team. She/he will have full responsibility to ensure smooth running of the Tembo Nickel IT system and IT infrastructures. The IT Manager must proactively identify and find solutions to any IT system and internet challenges at Tembo Nickel. This role will report to the Head of Finance and Administration.
Duty Station: Dar es Salaam Country Office with regular travel to sites.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintains a safe and secure work environment.
- Maintains information technology strategies.
- Researches and implements technological strategic solutions.
- Maintains organization’s effectiveness and efficiency by defining and delivering strategic plans for implementing information technologies.
- Completes information technology projects by coordinating resources and timetables with user departments, contractors, and data centers.
- Directs technological research by studying organization’s goals, strategies, practices, and user projects.
- Completes IT projects by coordinating resources and timetables with user departments and data centers.
- Verifies application results by conducting system audits of technologies implemented.
- Preserves assets by implementing disaster recovery and back up procedures and information security and control structures.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team efforts by accomplishing related results as needed.
Qualifications and Competencies
- Master’s degree in IT or Computer Science.
- 10 years of work experience in IT in a major project or reputable organization.
- Solid understanding of IT infrastructures.
- Ability to develop plans, budgets, and reports.
- Ability to coordinate, lead and mentor.
- Strong writing skills in both English and Kiswahili.
- Tembo Nickel offers a competitive remuneration package and ONLY shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
How to Apply
Applicants are invited to send their resumes indicating the role title in the subject via email: [email protected]
Application closing date is 30th June,2022.
Note: Tembo Nickel is an equal opportunity employer and all appointments are based on merit.
The company does not charge candidates any fees in the whole recruitment process