Head of Human Resources Job Vacancy at Industrial Maintenance International Tanzania
Industrial Maintenance International is a multinational Technical assistance company committed to provide our clients with unique global and integrated personnel to the world class EPC and ECPM projects. IMI is committed to offering initiative to provide our clients with a single comprehensive and integrated response to the world class oil and gas firms and main construction companies.
As one of the leading global provider of technical assistance and recruitment firms in the oil & gas industry, IMI is established in 21 offices around the world.
With an array of services ranging from the supply of skilled workforce on Industrial work sites around the world to training and global maintenance, we are dedicated to offering the best global resources to serve our customers and partners. As an integrated company, IMI ensures to provide the most effective technical solution in the ever-changing and challenging oil & gas industry.
Required Skills / Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or equivalent qualification
- 10 years in HR administration with at least 5 years as HR team manager in a company of at least 150 employees
- Knowledge of Tanzanian labour law, local and Group C&B practices, HR rules and processes.
- Mastery of Microsoft Office Products, particularly Word, Excel and Teams.
- Mastery of Power BI advantageous.
- Behavioral competencies: Strong interpersonal and communication skills. Analytical and computer skills Solid knowledge of labor law requirement, payroll management and labor contracts.
- Proactive, autonomous, tactful, organized, customer-service oriented, able to work under stress and meet deadlines.
- Creates and maintains good relationships with local institutions (e.g., Schools, Colleges, Business associations).
- Ability to communicate well and interact positively with staff even in difficult situations. Other competencies:
- Proficiency in English essential
- Lead the overall staffing strategy with input from management
- Develop and maintain the current and proposed organigram
- Develop and implement the compensation strategy
- Ensure the implementation of the competency and training plans with the support of the management
- Lead in coordination with the management the succession plans
- Supervises all activities related to Administration for employees
- Manages the development and implementation of the HR Information System
- Manages the secure and effective use of the HR Information system within the TZ Branch,
- Ensures the efficient retention and confidentiality of all HR documents, ensuring ongoing simplification and eliminating duplication.
- Contributes to, initiates and issues reports required by management as appropriate.
- Ensure the set-up of a robust recruitment process and implement it according to the needs of the departments with the support if required of external HR contractor
- In charge of mobilization and demobilization of employee (internal and contracted) : explain and handle all administrative formalities / processes upon arrival and departure of the new employee (internal and contracted) in liaison with the other support services for offices, IT, etc
- Holding mobilization and demobilization meetings with employee (internal and contracted)
- Develops core processes (HR Policy Manual,) and any new processes as required.
- Ensures that relevant Company Management System documents (Policy manuals & procedures…) are developed, updated, published and consistent with company CMS requirements.
- Design and maintain process documentation for the onboarding and offboarding
health and wellness
- Ensure that health information are treated with the required level of confidentiality
- Ensure that the regular medical examinations are defined and conducted within EACOP (internal and contracted)
- Maintain. The relationship with the company medical advisor and responsible for the set-up and the implementation of the medical plan in liaison with HSE (MOU with local hospitals
Email CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline 28th June 2022