NYDA Funding Requirements
The National Youth Development Agency NYDA is a South African youth development agency that aims to create and enhance coordination on youth development issues. NYDA resulted from the merger of the National Youth Commission and the Umsobomvu Youth Fund. Also the National Youth Development Agency provides financial and non-financial support to young entrepreneurs so that they can grow their businesses. This is made possible through their scholarship program, which we will discuss NYDA Funding Requirements detail.
Who qualifies for NYDA funding?
- Below are the Requirements to receive NYDA Funding
- The applicant must be a resident of South Africa between the ages of 18 and 35.
- They must also have a viable business idea that can generate profits.
- They are required to possess the skills and experience or potential skills for the business they are promoting.
- They must be enrolled in the Business Administration course or have proof that they have taken the course.
- Membership must consist of 100% young South African citizens.
- The enterprise must operate in South Africa.
- Previous microloan clients who received less than 50,000 rand would need to have paid their accounts to be eligible for the grant.
- One or more members must be full-time employees.
- It is recommended that the applicant be among the full-time employees.
- The agency will assign successful grantees a mentor if they do not already have a mentor certified by them.
- If the application is approved, the applicant may be asked to resign from their full-time job.
Proof of resignation may also be necessary.
You can Read More Here from NYDA official Page