PSIRA Online Booking -onlineservices.psira.co.za
PSIRA Online Booking | onlineservices.psira.co.za | PSIRA online booking first time
PSiRA stands for Private Security Industry Regulation Act which is primarily to regulate the private security industry and exercise effective control over the practice of security service provider occupation in the public and national interest and in the interest of the private security industry itself.
Psira online booking first time
PSiRA’s online services is established for private security industry providers, allowing them to interact with PSiRA and enabling the industry to schedule booking with PSIRA. South African nationals(users) may also use it to verify security providers operating in their home and/or workplace. This allows users to ensure that they are assigned to registered security providers.
Accessing PSIRA Online Booking System
- Initially, you are required to finish the certification procedure to receive your unique login name and password.
- Click on the link https://onlineservices.psira.co.za/onlinebooking/bookingview on the home page.
- Thereafter, tap on “New Reservation” at the top of the page.
- You will need to select your character and then click Next to continue.
- Complete all the necessary data and click “Register”.
- It will send the obtained data to the Private Security Industry Regulatory Authority (PSIRA) method for confirmation.
- When you receive an activation message with your chosen contact method, click on the given link to start your account.
- Enter the username also the temporary password received in the email or SMS and then log in to the PSIRA account.
- Next, candidates should ask you to change your password.
PSIRA Online Booking Procedures -onlineservices.psira.co.za
Step 1 : Visit the official PSIRA website through The link provided below.
Step 2 : Click on “NEW BOOKING” as shown below
Step 3 : Enter Required details such as ID NUMBER, NAME , EMAIL, PHONE NUMBER, PSIRA NUMBER as shown below
Step 4 : After successful fill all required details on the form click on submit to complete your booking.
1. How long does it take for PSiRA application to be approved?
12 working days
NB : Kindly advice the clients that the 12 days waiting period does not include weekends and public holidays.
2. Where can I go collect my Psira certificate?
At your nearest PSiRA branch except the head office. Please bring along your ID book for first time collection.
3. How can I obtain the PSiRA individual registration form without going to a Psira branch?
You can simply go on to the Psira website on www.psira.co.za , go to publications, scroll down to downloads, choose option for the registration form and select the one you require.
4. How would I know when my Psira application has been approved?
You can contact our customer care line on 086 133 3850 with your ID number handy to check the status of your application.
Visit our website on www.psira.co.za,on the far right of the home screen, go to online verification, enter your id number, click I’m human then click submit.
5. Is it possible that you can post my certificate?
No, it is not possible, please note that our systems requires the owner’s finger print to print the certificate out, therefore you are required to personally come through to our offices for assistance.
6. Can someone renew my individual certificate on my behalf?
Unfortunately not, you are required to personally visit any of our offices except the head office with all the required documents as we need to verify your finger print on the system before we can print the certificate for you.
For those who are employed, your employer can renew your certificate on your behalf with your consent.
7. After how long does the individual/Business certificate expire?
** Individual certificate expires after 24 months.
** Business certificates expire after every 12 months.
8. What are the requirements to renew business certificate?
** Application letter from business (printed on business letterhead)
** Annual fees paid in full or sign acknowledgement of debt;
Secondary requirements :
Tax clearance certificate; Registration with COID (if the business has employees).
9. What are the requirements to renew your individual certificate?
** Duly completed application form (Renewal of individual certificate form)
** Payment of prescribed amounts (Certificate R40 First renewal / R20 Second renewal /R90 Re-issue and upgrade, ID Card R60 First issue / R90 Re-issue and upgrade)
** Authenticated copy of first page of ID document
** Original PSiRA certificate (affidavit if lost / misplaced).
- Psira Requirements for Opening a Training Sector
- NaTIS Online Booking Portal Login | online.natis.gov.za
- DBE Application For Phase II 2021- sayouth.me