NATIS Online Booking
NaTIS Online Booking Services (Tshwane, Johannesburg, Mogale City, Ekurhuleni,Merafong, Rand West and Sedibeng)
NATIS ( National Traffic Information System Application) is an online system designed by the Department of Transport and its agency, the Road Traffic Management Corporation (RTMC) to help drivers book for various driving licences / renewals online . With NaTIS Online Booking Services (online.natis.gov.za booking online) on place its not more easy for motorists making pre-bookings online for the renewal of their driver’s licenses and learner licenses at the comfort of their home
If you currently looking to book your driver’s license renewal (NATIS) online, but not sure how to do it Then you landed at the right place. Here is a step-by-step guide that will help you do that quickly and give you all the information you may need about NATIS Online Booking
Requirements For NATIS Online Booking Service
- Identity document (ID) and a copy of your ID, old driving licence card or valid South African passport
- Four black-and-white ID photographs (before you have photographs taken confirm with the DLTC how many photos they require)
- Proof of residential address e.g. utility account. If the utility bill is not in your name, the of owner of the bill must make an affidavit declaring that you live at the address and the utility bill must be attached to the affidavit.
- If you stay at an informal settlement, you must bring a letter with an official date stamp from the ward councillor confirming your residential address
- Prescribed application fee.
How To Book Driver Licence Renewal with NaTIS Online Booking
To Book Driver Licence Renewal with NaTIS Online Booking Services (Tshwane, Johannesburg, Mogale City, Ekurhuleni,Merafong, Rand West and Sedibeng) simply follow the steps shown below
How to Renew Your South Africa Driver’s License?
- Visit National Traffic Information System website via the link >>>> online.natis.gov.za/
- Scroll down and click on the link “Book now to renew your driver’s license card” as shown below
- Once the link open you will see a form. Fill the form with the correct information such as Enter Identification Number, Surname and Initials
- Once you done fill the form click “Next” button to Submit your details
The slots opened to be available over 12 hours. Please note that the management of slots opened by DLTC is now system driven.
In order to ensure fair access and opportunity for all, slots will be made available from 8:00 am to 20:00 pm. The DLTC was instructed to abide by the “days” that slots would be opened, and the system would ensure these slots were released in batches and at random times.
** Gauteng Province wants to ensure that all DLTC’s are Covid-19 compliant to ensure safety of applicants. The sites inspection of DLTC’s are almost done. Kindly note the following before visiting your preferred DLTC.
** All applicants who paid for a Learner’s Licence test, which would have taken place during the lockdown period can apply in person at the DLTC where the application was made for a rescheduling of the Learner’s test
** All applicants who paid for a Driving Licence test, which would have taken place during the lockdown period can apply in person at the DLTC where the application was made for a rescheduling of the driving licence test