Napolcom Oleass Online Registration 2022
Napolcom Oleass entrance exam Online Registration 2022 | Napolcom Oleass Online Application 2022 | pnp entrance exam 2022 online registration | Oleass PNP Entrance Exam 2022 Online Application
The National Police Commission (NAPOLCOM), announced the April 2022 NAPOLCOM NNP Entrance Exam, including dates for online registration/application through OLEASS.
NAPOLCOM PNP Entrance Exams begin on April 9, 2022. The Online Exam Application Scheduling System period (OLEASS), will be available February 14-18, 2022. To avoid overloading the system, the application is separated into the following dates. It will be available every 12:00 noon through www.oleass-napolcom.com.
|Scheduled Dates||Family Names starting with|
For those who have the confirmed appointment, the period for filing an application will be February 21 through March 14, 2022.
The COVID-19 pandemic has caused some Regional Offices to limit the number of applicants. NAPOLCOM can also cancel exams if necessary.
Napolcom PNP Entrance Exam 2022 Online Application
Who can apply for 2022 NAPOLCOM PNP Entrance Exam?
All Filipino citizens can take the PNP Entrance Exam if they meet the educational and age requirements. Below are the essential requirements:
- Civilian – not more than 30 years old and at least Bachelor’s degree holder
- Patrolman/Patrolwoman (Temporary) – no age requirement and at least Bachelor’s degree holder
How to secure appointment for April 2022 NAPOLCOM exam application?
Napolcom Oleass Online Registration 2022
To apply for the NAPOLCOM 2022 entrance exam, examinees must visit the NAPOLCOM website and refer the Online Exam Application Scheduling System to make an appointment. Fill these required information:
- Last Name, First Name, Middle Name, Extension
- Email Address
- Contact No./ Cellphone No.
- Date of Birth
Additional mandatory fields are the following:
- Place of Birth
- Highest Educational Attainment
- Year Graduated
- College/ University
- Permanent Mailing Address
- Zip Code
Once you have completed the application, submit it. The confirmation letter containing the applicant’s exam center, title, schedule, reference number, and processing location should be printed. The applicant will receive an auto-generated email with the link to complete all information. This email will be sent to the Regional Office along with a confirmation schedule on the scheduled appointment date.
The applicant may choose to take the exam at any center, regardless of where they live
Filing of Application
- Secure a printed copy of the online generated confirmation letter with reference number.
- Accomplish the (PNP Entrance Application Form PAS-QFM-QOP15-01) and index card. This is available in their official website or at NAPOLCOM’s Regional Office.
- You may also download the Application Form PAS-QFM-QOP15-01 and index card here.
- 2 recent 1×1 ID photos with white background and name tag (indicate the rank before the first, middle and last names, if PNP member).
- One legal size window envelope with mailing stamp.
- Diploma and Transcript of Records (TOR) with Special Order (SO) issued by the Commission on Higher Education (CHED).
- PSA Birth Certificate
- For PO1 with temporary appointment, a certified true copy of the attested appointment.
- Police Examination Fee of 400 Pesos
What to bring during exams?
- Notice of Admission (NOA)
- Pencil No. 2
- Two valid IDs with picture and signature
- Filled-out Health Declaration Form/ NAPOLCOM Telehealth QR Code
- Any of the following
- Vaccination Card
- Negative Reverse Transcriptase Polymerase Chain Reaction (RT-PCR) Result
- Negative COVID-19 Antigen Test Result
Coverage for 2022 NAPOLCOM Examinations
Below are the expected topics to be covered in the three-hour exam for PNP entrance exams.
- General Information
- Verbal Reasoning
- Quantitative Reasoning
- Logical Reasoning
Examinees must wear a plain white T-shirt or white polo shirt, dark pants and shoes. Examinees who don’t have the proper attire are not permitted to take the exams.