IEBC Jobs 2022 Application Form | How to apply online for IEBC election jobs 2022
The Independent Electoral and Boundaries Commission invites qualified applicants for the various temporary positions for General Election to be held on 9th August 2022.
IEBC is inviting candidates to apply temporary polling clerks vacancies, counting clerks, presiding officers, ICT, etc. for conducting the 2022 general elections in Kenya. Here we’ll provide you with the IEBC Jobs 2022 Application Form online filling procedure and requirements below.
About IEBC: The Independent Electoral and Boundaries Commission was established in 2011 as a regulatory agency by the Constitution of Kenya, which has been given responsibility for conducting or supervising any election of the Independent Electorate and Boundaries Commission established by law. With its creation in Article 201 of the 2010 Kenyan Constitution, this organization’s duty is to oversee all elections from those occurring at local levels to those occurring at national levels.
In preparation For the upcoming Kenya general election in August 2022, IEBC plans to hire over 100,000 elections officials for following temporary positions.
- Deputy County Returning Officers: 47 vacancies
- Deputy Constituency returning offices: 290 vacancies
- Presiding officers: 52481 vacancies
- Deputy Presiding officers: 52481 vacancies
- Logistics Officers: 389
- Support electoral trainers (sets): 5827
- ICT clerks: 580
- Polling Clerks and Counting Clerks: 302860
- County Based voter educators: 47
- Constituency based voter educators: 290
- Ward Based voter educators (2 per ward): 2900
Online IEBC Jobs 2022 Application Form & Application procedures
Requirements For IEBC Jobs 2022 Application
The minimum requirement for applying for IEBC 2022 election vacancies listed above are
- You must be a Kenya Citizen
- You must have an ID (over 18 years)
- ICT clerks must have experience in ICT (Information Communication Technology)
- You must fill the application form online. There are no manual forms to fill before the interview. Everything is done online as explained below
- Other requirements will depend on the specific job that you are applying for
How to apply online for IEBC election jobs 2022
Follow the below procedure to apply for IEBC 2022 general elections jobs for the positions of polling/counting clerks and presiding officers, returning officers, voter education, and ICT officials.
- Go to IEBC iRecrutiement Portal: https://jobs.iebc.or.ke/
- Choose the job title/position that interests you
- Please enter your academic, professional, and personal qualifications
- Please enter the details of your relevant work experience
- Choose your home county, constituency or district, as well as the location, (as shown on your identification card).
- Select the county in which you prefer to work
- Next, click on the Apply Now button.