Kenya IEBC Polling Clerk Jobs 2022 – Apply Now
IEBC Job Application Form For Polling Clerks, IEBC Clerk Duties, polling clerk salary & Online Application for the IEBC Polling Clerk Jobs 2022
Good News: The Independent Electoral and Boundaries Commission IEBC announced various jobs opportunities and invites qualified applicants for temporary 302860 IEBC Polling Clerk Jobs 2022 positions to be engaged during the August 9th 2022 General Election. Here we’ll take you though all you need to know for successfully applying for this opportunities
About Independent Electoral and Boundaries Commission IEBC
The IEBC was established in 2011 as a regulatory agency by the Constitution of Kenya, which has been given responsibility for conducting or supervising any election of the Independent Electorate and Boundaries Commission established by law. With its creation in Article 201 of the 2010 Kenyan Constitution, this organization’s duty is to oversee all elections from those occurring at local levels to those occurring at national levels.
302860 IEBC Polling Clerk Jobs 2022 Application
The Independent Electoral and Boundaries Commission invites qualified applicants for the various temporary positions for General Election to be held on 9th August 2022. On this section we’ll cover application for the IEBC Polling Clerk Jobs 2022 and provide you with online IEBC Job Application Form For Polling Clerks
Requirements For the IEBC Polling Clerk Jobs
- Be a Kenyan citizen, and non-partisan;
- KCSE Aggregate C- and above;
- Must be of good character and non-partisan;
- Must be available for the entire period of the General Election;
- Must be of high integrity and abide with the Commission’s Code of Conduct; and
- Residents of the Constituency/County Assembly Ward in which they apply for.
- Details of requirements are available on the Commission’s website.
- Applicants who strictly meet the requirements should apply online at the IEBC jobs portal https://jobs.iebc.or.ke
Deadline For the IEBC Polling Clerk Jobs 2022
All applications to be submitted not later than close of business on 5th May 2022
Polling clerk salary
Polling Clerks/Counting Clerks will be paid Kshs. 1,000/= per day.
Note from IEBC:
- The payments will be taxable in accordance with prevailing KRA regulations;
- Applicants attention is drawn to Section 30 of the IEBC Act in which Members or Employees of the Commission will be held liable on conviction to a term of imprisonment not exceeding three years or to a fine of not more than one million shillings or both for subverting the process of free, fair elections or interfering with the functions of the commission in discharging its duty;
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Successful candidates will be vetted as per Chapter Six of the Constitution;
- The Commission is an equal opportunity employer. Canvassing will lead to disqualification.