HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT INTERN
REF NO: ECHEALTH/HRD 01/01/2022
- National Diploma/ Bachelor Degree in Human Resource Management.
HUMAN RESOURCE DEVELOPMENT INTERN
REF NO: ECHEALTH/HRD/02/01/2022
- National Diploma in Management of Training/Human Resource Management.
EMPLOYEE WELLNESS INTERN
REF NO: ECHEALTH/HRD/03/01/202
- Bachelor Degree in Industrial Psychology
LABOUR RELATIONS INTERN
REF NO: ECHEALTH/HRD/04/01/2022
- National Diploma/Bachelor Degree in Labour Relations
INTERNAL AUDITING INTERN
REF NO: ECHEALTH/HRD/05/02/2022
- National Diploma/Bachelor Degree in Internal Auditing / Risk Management.
FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT INTERN
REF NO: ECHEALTH/HRD/01/02/2022
- National Diploma/Degree in Finance Management
COST AND MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTING INTERN
REF NO: ECHEALTH/HRD/02/02/2022
- National Diploma in Cost and Management Accounting.
FINANCE & ACCOUNTING INTERN
REF NO: ECHEALTH/HRD/03/02/2022
- Bachelor Degree in Commence: Finance & Accounting.
SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT INTERN
REF NO: ECHEALTH/HRD/04/02/2022
- National Diploma/Degree in Supply Chain Management/Public Management/ Inventory Asset Management/ Logistic Management
PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION INTERN
REF NO: ECHEALTH/HRD/01/03/2022
- National Diploma/ Bachelor Degree in Public Administration
OFFICE ADMINISTRATION INTERN
REF NO: ECHEALTH/HRD/03/03/2022
- National Diploma /Degree in Office Administration/ Office Management and Technology /Management Assistant.
INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY INTERN
REF NO: ECHEALTH/HRD/04/03/2022
- National Diploma/Bachelor Degree in Information Technology.
DOCUMENT MANAGEMENT INTERN
REF NO: ECHEALTH/HRD 05/03/2022
- National Diploma in Document Management/Archives Records
Separate applications should be submitted for each study field of interest
- Candidates must be 35 years of age and below and must be residents of the Eastern Cape (Attach current less than 3 months’ proof of residence)
- Applicants who have already participated in any Government Internships Programme will not be considered and if it is found that this was the case after appointment, the contract will be terminated with immediate effect.
- The EC Department of Health is committed to the achievement and maintenance of diversity and equity in employment, especially of Race, Gender and Disability.
- Unless indicate otherwise, the Internship Opportunities are based in Districts and Sub-District Offices; Hospital Complexes; Regional Hospitals; Health Facilities and in Head Office (Bhisho)
How To Apply for Eastern Cape Department of Health (ECDOH) 560 Internship Opportunities for South Africans
Applications must be posted on the new Z83 Form accompanied by copies of Qualification(s) inclusive of Matric certificate, Identity document, Proof of registration, proof of citizenship if not RSA citizen, a comprehensive CV, indicating three reference persons: Name and Contact Numbers, A relationship with reference, Furthermore, Applicants are only required to submit a Z83 form and a comprehensive CV.
Communication from the HR of the department regarding the requirements for certified documents will be limited to shortlisted candidates.
Therefore, only shortlisted candidates for a post will be required to submit certified documents on or before the day of the interview following communication from HR.
Applicants must note that further Personnel Suitability checks will be conducted on short-listed candidates and that their appointment is subject to the outcome of these checks which include security clearance, security vetting, qualification verification and criminal record checks.
Reference checks will be done on nominated candidate(s).
Note that correspondence will only be conducted with the short-listed candidates.
If you have not been contacted by the Department of Health within three (3) months of the closing date of the advertisement, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.
We thank all applicants for their interest. People with disabilities are encouraged to apply for these posts.