Ges Recruitment Portal 2022/2023 | gespromotions.gov.gh
Recruitment Portal, also known as a job or career portal, is a modern name for an online job board that helps applicants find jobs and aids employers in their quest to locate ideal candidates. Ges Recruitment Portal is a job or career portal designed to help in the process of identifying, attracting, interviewing, selecting, hiring and preparing employees for Ghana Education Service. In other words, it includes everything from identifying a staffing need to filling it.
In This Post, You Will Find every thing you need to know about Ges Recruitment Portal also includes recruitment of teaching and non teaching staff 2022, GES recruitment of university graduates, GES graduate recruitment as well as GES graduate recruitment 2022 portal and GES non-teaching staff recruitment 2022/2023 in Ghana education service.
About GES Recruitment – Ghana Education Service
GES – Ghana Education Service is a government agency under the Ministry of Education responsible for implementing government policies that ensure that Ghanaian of school-going age irrespective of their ethnicity, gender, disability, religious and political dispositions receive quality formal education.
If been looking for an opportunity to be recruited in the upcoming Ghana Education Service (GES) recruitment however you are still not sure how to get started. Ges Recruitment Portal 2022/2023 is mainly designed for you. We will help you by guiding you through the application process and method, all you need to do is follow the instructions.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified Ghanaians for the 2022/2023 GES recruitment exercise in Ghana for Educational Services. Qualified and interested members of the public can apply for any of the positions available in the Ghana Education Service (GES).
- All Interested and qualified applicants must be Ghanaian citizens by birth with no criminal record.
- Possess a first Degree, not below a Second Class Lower from an accredited university, in a related field.
- Age of 21 and not more than 35 years by 31st December.
Ges Recruitment Portal 2022/2023 vacancies
Ges Recruitment Portal 2022/2023 vacancies include:
- pantry hands
- artisans (electricians, carpenters, masons, plumbers)
GES -Ghana Education Service Recruitment Requirements
The Ghana Department of Education has indicated that candidates who wish to work as teachers must meet the following basic requirements
- Firstly, between 2017 and 2018, completed and passed the final-year College of Education Examination, with no outstanding referral papers.
- The Teacher Licensure Examination was passed with flying colors.
- National Service is a requirement that must be fulfilled.
- Candidates should be prepared and willing to work wherever the GES assigns them.
- Only freshly qualified teachers who match the aforementioned criteria will be considered for shortlisting and posting.
You will be notified of the closing date of the registration period in due course while the posting will be completed and announced by the end of November.
Additional requirements for completing the GES posting requirements are
- Birth Certificate
- Senior High Certificate (WASSCE)
- Junior High Certificate (BECE)
- SSNIT Number / TIN
- NTC Certificate among others.
Ghana Education Service Ges Recruitment Application Form
Applicants who intend to apply for the position of classroom teacher will be required to log onto www.gespromotions.gov.gh to fill an online application form.
Ges Recruitment Portal 2022/2023 Application Guidelines
Applicants must log on to www.gespromotion.gov.gh to purchase a voucher code using their mobile money account at a cost (£5.00) and follow the necessary procedures.
Applicants should note the following steps:
- Click on buy Voucher Code after logging onto www.gespromotions.gov.gh
- Select the Mobile Money Network you would like to make payment with e.g (MTN Mobile money, Vodafone Cash, Tigo Cash or Airtel Money)
- Type your ten (10) digit Mobile money number e.g (0123456789)
- Type your valid Email Adress e.g (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Click submit and wait for approval.
- Quickly go to your phone dialing page and dial *170#, select wallet, select My Approvals, enter your four digit PIN and select option one (1) (accept approval)
- An SMS which contains your Voucher Code will be sent to your inbox.Copy only the Voucher CODE e.g (UXPYTNDMKSGJI)
- Go back to the official GES website, click on the Apply button under GES SHS Recruitment and follow the next procedure.
- Fill your personal details correctly starting with your full name as it is shown on your Academic Credentials.
- Provide your age, Gender, residential address, Contact Number, Email address, Nationality and Languages Spoken.
- Provide your qualification that is the Program title you read in the University e.g (BA, BFA, BSc, or B.Ed)
- State your number of years of teaching experience. E.g (1,2,3,4 or 5 )
- Provide your First, Second & Third Subject of preference. Note that these subjects of preference must be selected based on what you studied in your respective tertiary institution. E.g (Geography, Economics & Social Studies) Choose this from the dialogue boxes assigned to
- State the non-teaching work experience that you have (If any)
- Choose 3 regions of your choice. E.g (1st=Greater Accra, 2nd = Central, & 3rd = Eastern)
- Choose YES if you have completed your National Service.
- Type the name of the NSS organization you served. E.g (Odoben Senior High School )
- Type the Service Year E.g (2019 or 2019/2020)
- Type your NSS NUMBER correctly.
- Choose YES/NO if registered for the Licensure Exam. If YES, provide PIN and login.
- Provide Schools attended starting from the highest to the lowest. That is from Tertiary to Basic.
- Provide Schools names, the year you begun and completed.
- Click SUBMIT and wait to receive a pop-up message which reads (Form submitted successfully, your application form is submitted Successfully).
How to Apply for Ghana Education Service Recruitment (GES)
Applicants must go to www.gespromotion.gov.gh and buy a voucher code for (GHC 5.00) using their mobile money account, then follow the instructions.
Applicants should remember the following steps: Click on purchase Voucher Code after signing into www.gespromotions.gov.gh
Choose the Mobile Money Network with which you want to make a payment, for example (MTN Mobile Money, Vodafone Cash, Tigo Cash, or Airtel Money)
- Fill in your ten-digit mobile money number, e.g. (0123456789)
- Type your correct Email Address e.g (email@example.com)
- Wait for approval after clicking send.
- Dial *170# from your phone dialing page, choose wallet, click My Permissions, enter your four-digit PIN, and choose choice one (1). (accept approval)
- Your inbox will receive an SMS containing your Voucher Code.
- Copy just the Voucher CODE
Return to the official GES website and click the Apply button under GES SHS Recruitment to begin the application process.
- Fill in your personal information appropriately beginning with your full name as it is seen on your Academic Credentials.
- Please include your age, gender, residence, phone number, email address, nationality, and languages are spoken.
- Provide your certificate, which is the title of the program you read at the university, for example (BA, BFA, BSc, or B.Ed)
- State the number of years of teaching experience. As an example (1,2,3,4 or 5 )
All applications must be attached with the following:
- A certified certificate
- Non-teaching recruitment form (available at the Hohoe GES Account Office)
- 4 recent passport photographs
- A recommendation letter for those currently doing voluntary work with GES.
- The application should be in 4 sets and should be submitted or posted to:
- The Director
- Municipal Education Office