Various Job Vacancies at Barrick Bulyanhulu Gold Mine 2022: Bulyanhulu is situated in northwest Tanzania, in the Kahama district of the Shinyanga region, approximately 55 kilometers south of Lake Victoria and 150 kilometers southwest of the city of Mwanza.
Bulyanhulu is a narrow-vein gold mine containing gold, silver, and copper mineralization in sulphides. The mineralization of Bulyanhulu is associated with a number of steeply-dipping veins. Bulyanhulu commenced commercial production in 2001.
Various Job Vacancies at Barrick Bulyanhulu Gold Mine 2022
JOB TITLE: Service Data Clerk.
The Bulyanhulu Team is seeking to recruit a Service Data Clerk to join and grow their team.
You will be expected to align to the Barrick DNA and to operate within our mining assets with our best people teams. You will contribute on a practical note to ensure activities in the Engineering and Services department are effectively planned and undertaken in a safe and cost effective manner to achieve targets in accordance to BGML Mining Safety Standards, Policies and Procedures and ensure daily targets are met.
Jobs at Bulyanhulu Gold Mine Responsibilities
- Enter fuel consumption data into Fuel database
- Create work orders (breakdown) print out for technicians to sign
- Confirm all your jobs(work order) every day after signed by technicians
- Organize parts for Underground and Surface Workshops
- Prepare mid shift report(Dayshift)
- Prepare running Down time report for end of shift handover
- Control Office Supplies
- Ensure component are cleaned, tagged and sent to store/component shop
- Work closely with Surface and Underground Supervisors to ensure efficiencies in workshop
- Prepare and record data from various other documents
- Update maintenance board
- Ensure safe work practices by attending compulsory safety courses and meetings.
- Sound computer and writing skills
- High standards in the use of Excel Spread sheets
- Ability to read and understand Machinery Manuals including Parts/Technical and Schematics
- Sound and correct understanding of equipment reliability and scheduling
Qualification & Requirements
- Ordinary secondary education
- Valid Tanzanian driving license
Experience and Competencies Needed
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in Maintenance Planning/Scheduling
- Microsoft office experience essential and SAP experience preferred.
JOB TITLE: Geotechnical Technician
- To work under the direction of the Geotechnical Engineer to ensure the interests of the Company are upheld
- Daily inspections of active underground headings
- Geotechnical core logging of diamond drill cores
- Geotechnical mapping of underground development headings
- Stope inspections
- Installation of ground movement monitoring systems and recording of instrumentation data
- Ground support designs
- Paste fill designs · QAQC of paste fill
- Laser scanning, tracking seismic data trends and maintaining the rock noise database
- Maintaining adequate stocks of ground support consumables on site
- QAQC of installed ground support units (pull testing)
- Promote health and safety in the workplace
- Compliance with all statutory regulations and procedures
- Compliance with all the Company’s Policies and Procedures
- Upward reporting as required.
- Must have a qualification in Geological/Mining Engineering
- Valid Tanzanian driving license
Experience and competencies needed
- A minimum of 1 year of experience in underground mining operations would be preferable
- Computer literacy (Word Processing, Spreadsheet and Database programmes).
- Good understanding of mining processes
What We Can Offer You
- A comprehensive compensation package including bonuses and site-specific benefits
- The ability to make a difference and lasting impact
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team
- Opportunities to grow and learn with the industry colleagues are endless
- Access to a variety of career opportunities across the organization
How to apply:
- Applicants are invited to submit their CV’s/Resume online
- Rename your CV in this format CV – YOUR FULL NAME
- Indicating the role title in the subject of your email
- Send your application via e-mail to: [email protected]
Please forward applications before 08th July 2022