Online SRD Grant Application Form | srd.sassa.gov.za
Online SRD Grant Application Form | srd.sassa.gov.za. The South African Social Security Agency (SASSA) is an agency that administers social security services to eligible children, older persons, and people with disabilities.
The President declared the National State of Disaster as a result of the Covid-19 global pandemic. In this regard he introduced a special Covid 19 Social Relief of Distress Grant (SRD) of R350 per month for 6 months to be paid to individuals who are currently unemployed, do not receive any form of income, social grant or UIF payment, etc.
This Social Relief of Distress Programme was confirmed in the Regulations made under Section 27(2) of the Disaster Management Act, 2002 (Act No. 57 of 2002): Measures to prevent and combat the spread of COVID-19, as amended.
How to Apply for SRD SASSA R350 Grant Online In 2022
Online SRD Grant Application Guide
Follow the steps below to start your online application for the Sassa R350 Grant 2022/2023
- Start your Internet browser.
- Navigate to srd.sassa.gov.za
- Capture your ID number, mobile and click the Send button.
- You will be provided with a 6-digit OTP number.
- Enter the OTP number, then click on verify pin.
- Confirm your details as per the details you provided on the chat.
- Accept the terms and conditions. Read and agree to the Declaration and Consent Document Accept and agree to the You, Your Special COVID-19 RRD Grantdocument.
- Provide your personal details such as your ID Number, Name, Surname as printed on the ID Document/ Card, and other personal information, e.g., address, gender, etc.
- Next, enter your bank details and select your payment option.
- An SMS will be sent to your mobile phone with the following information: Application ID: 123456; 88.081. SASSA confirms that the bank details have been successfully updated for BANK NAME.
- Your SRD R350 Grant application is now active.