NYDA Business Development Voucher Programme 2021 for South Africa (SA) Young Entrepreneurs
NYDA Business Development Voucher Programme 2021 For SA Young Entrepreneurs
The NYDA voucher program is a business support program that aims to assist young entrepreneurs by providing individual business development support to access high quality business development services through NYDA approved business advisory service providers and thereby enhance their participation in the mainstream economy.
Young entrepreneurs get this service through vouchers ranging from R6 600.00 to R19 800.00. There is no contribution fee required for young entrepreneurs to participate in the programme. Each registered entity is entitled to a maximum of two (2) vouchers depending on the stage of business development.
WHAT SERVICES DOES AS VOUCHER BUY?
A voucher is used to purchase business support services from approved service providers.
Services on offer include, but not limited to:
- Business Feasibility
- Bookkeeping and Financial Administration
- Business Re-engineering
- Website development and hosting
- Business operations manuals
- Marketing Strategy and Plan
- Business Plan Development
Eligibility For NYDA Business Development Voucher Programme for South Africa (SA) Young Entrepreneurs
The applicant Must:
- Be between the ages of 18 and 35 years
- SA citizenship /permanent residence
- Must be willing to attend Entrepreneurship Development Training should the applicant not have entrepreneurial or business management background and/or qualification
- All members of the business entity must be between the ages of 18 to 35 years
- The business should be 100% youth owned
- The business should be operating within the borders of South Africa
WHAT IS THE PROCESS FOR VOUCHER APPLICATIONS?
- The applicant obtains and complete an application form from www.nyda.gov.za
- Visit the nearest NYDA branch in their areas listed on the back page of this leaflet
- She/he submits the application form to an NYDA branch
- An assessment is conducted to assess the application and his/her business against the service they are applying for.
- If approved, the applicant needs to select an accredited service provider from the service provider directory (not supplier directory).
- On receipt of the voucher, the selected service provider provides the service and the applicant endorses the voucher on completion of the project.
- The service provider then submits the final product to the NYDA for payment.
How do I Apply For NYDA Business Development Voucher Programme?
- Certified Copies of ID
- Business Registration documents (If registered)
After submitting, your application will undergo an assessment, which will compare your business against the service you are applying for. If your application is approved, you must select an NYDA accredited service provider from the available list of the branch you applied to. If declined, the applicant is referred to an alternative business support service of the NYDA.
Once the service provider has rendered their service, the applicant has the option to endorse or decline the service provided.
Want more information On NYDA Business Development Voucher Programme 2021 For SA Young Entrepreneurs? Contact the NYDA on 0800 52 52 52 or email [email protected]