NSFAS Appeal form 2022 PDF download: If your application for NSFAS Bursary has been rejected but you feel that you should have been approved because you have met all listed requirements, you may appeal to NSFAS for them to reconsider your application once again. They will then reassess your application and give you feedback on the outcomes of the appeal. Here we’ll take you through NSFAS Appeal form 2022 PDF download
The National Student Financial Aid System is a South African government scheme to help undergraduate students pay for higher education. It is funded by the Department of Higher Education and Training. It also oversees bursaries such as the Funza Lusaka teacher bursary (for students who are pursuing a showing ability), DHET Disability bursary, and other bursaries offered by the Sector Education and Training Authorities.
- To allow the processing of your appeal, please complete all the required details. Incomplete appeal forms will not be accepted.
- Appeals will only be accepted if there are valid grounds. Below are examples of the types of appeals.
- NSFAS funding is subject to national policy. Therefore, appeals for post-graduation studies or unfunded programs cannot be considered.
- All correspondence must be written in capital letters. Please attach any re Levant documentation, such as death certificate, medical records and proof of income loss .
- The Institutions Financial Aid Committee will consider appeals.
NSFAS is aware that there are many circumstances that may lead to students not being able to meet academic performance requirements. These may include, but not be limited to, medical conditions, death of an immediate family member, etc. Please submit substantive documents to provide proof of these circumstances.
As a general rule, affidavits are not regarded as sufficient documentation. Where copies of documents are provided, these should be certified.Attach detailed motivation for the appeal with the required supporting documents.
NSFAS Appeal form 2022 PDF download
Click on the link below to get the NSFAS appeal Form
CONTACT NSFAS VIA THE NSFAS VIRTUAL CONTACT CENTER
NSFAS Connect: www.nsfas.org.za and log into your myNSFAS account
Facebook: National Student Financial Aid Scheme
Twitter page: @myNSFAS