Majina Ya Walio chaguliwa Kazi Ya Sensa Kagera Pdf
Majina ya waombaji walioitwa kwenye usahili kazi za sensa Kagera | Orodha Ya Majina Ya Waliopata Nafasi Za Kazi Sensa Kagera 2022 pdf download | Majina ya waliopata ajira za sensa ya watu na makazi Kagera | Majina Ya Walio chaguliwa Kazi Ya Sensa Kagera
The government of the United Republic of Tanzania has announced that it will be conducting a Population and Housing Census by August 2022. Through this census, it hopes to gather data on how many people live in different regions across the country as well as where they live.
While specifics are unclear at this time, the government hopes that it will give an accurate representation of population growth over the years – enabling them to plan for what future infrastructure needs there may be.
To guarantee the success of the Aug 2022 Census, the NBS announced a variety of employment opportunities for Tanzanian youths who satisfied the requisite qualifications, with an application deadline of May 19, 2022. We’ll keep you updated on Majina Ya Walio chaguliwa Kazi Ya Sensa Kagera pdf and answer some of your most frequently asked questions about the upcoming Census.
Check Also >> Majina Ya Walio chaguliwa Kazi Ya Sensa Iringa
Majina Ya Walio chaguliwa Kazi Ya Sensa Kagera
Over 600,000 people applied for temporary employment opportunities in the 2022 population and housing census. According to Census Commissioner Anna Makinda, 674,484 people applied for advertised vacancies.
Furthermore, of those who applied for all of the jobs, 575,672 people completed all of the application procedures. If you also applied for any vacancies announced by NBS in Kagera region we have created this post post for you. Here we’ll keep you on track on pdf ya Majina Ya Walio chaguliwa Kazi Ya Sensa Kagera and how you can download the document once officially announced.
When Will List Of Selected Candidates for Sensa Jobs Announced?
According to the timetable, the names of candidates selected to fill the numerous job positions published by NBC will be released towards the end of May 2022.
The NBS has created a schedule indicating how the sensa events would be held. A population and housing census will be held on August 23, 2022. You can access the full Sensa Timetable from our previous article here >> Majina Ya Waliochaguliwa Kazi Za Sensa Pdf 2022
Jinsi Ya Kuangalia Majina Ya Waliopata Nafasi Za Kazi Sensa Kagera
- Open any web browser on your internet connected device ( smartphone, laptop, tablet or desktop)
- Go to NBC official website using the link www.nbs.go.tz
- There browser to the section for public announcements or use the links for each region below.
Check Also >> Majina Ya Walio chaguliwa Kazi Ya Sensa Geita
Alternatively You can Access the complete list of selected candidates to fill the NBS Sensa Job vacancies using the link provided below
Summary Ya Ajira Za Sensa
Preparations for the 2022 Population and Housing Census
The implementation of the population and housing census takes place in three main phases which are Pre-Census Period, Census Period and Post-Census Period.
Period Before Counting People
The pre-census period includes the
- Preparation of the Census Management and Implementation Strategy Manual and other documentation
- Demarcation of Census and Map Production Areas
- Material Preparation (Questionnaires and Guidelines)
- Awareness, Experimental Census by 29 August 2021 one year before the Census itself
- Establish census committees
- Holding meetings with statistical stakeholders; making purchases, making choices about the type of technology to be used, hiring investigators and supervisors
- Distribution of equipment; and preparing for the Census Assessment.
Check Also >> Majina Ya Walio chaguliwa Kazi Ya Sensa Arusha
- The census includes the main and important tasks in this census exercise.
Period After Counting People
- Post-census period includes Processing Census Reporting, Analysis, Preliminary Results Delivery, Dissemination of Final Results, Promotion of Use of Statistics to Employees of Ministries, Departments and Government Institutions.