Allianz Insurance Customer Portal login
Allianz Insurance is the company that deals with providing insurance services in different countries. In this article, we’ll take you through Allianz portal login with step by step guide and also guide you on Allianz Insurance Customer Portal registration
Allianz portal login
The following are the steps to register for the Allianz Insurance Customer Portal:-
- To access MyAllianz, visit allianz.com.my/customer or select “CUSTOMER PORTAL” from the “LOGIN OR SIGN UP” drop down bar at the top right of the Allianz Malaysia corporate website menu bar.
- On the MyAllianz login page, click “REGISTER NOW” to proceed.
- Enter your Identification No. (new NRIC/Old IC/Passport), Full Name and Mobile No., then click “NEXT”. If you only have an Allianz Employee Benefit policy, you will be prompted to enter your employer’s name in full e.g. xxx SDN BHD.
- Next, you will receive a temporary password via SMS. Click “VERIFY”. If you did not receive the SMS after 5 minutes,
- click “RESEND SMS“.
- Set up your login details:
- Enter your email address that will be used as your User ID.
- Your password should contain a minimum of 8 characters with at least one uppercase letter, one lowercase letter, one numeric digit and one special character.
- Next, you will receive a verification email. In the email, click “VERIFY EMAIL ADDRESS” to complete your registration.
- You have successfully activated
- your account on MyAllianz. Click “GO TO LOGIN” to proceed.
For more information visit the official webpage of Allianz Insurance Customer Portal Register PDF file below