Youth Challenge Fund (YCF) 2021 for South African (SA) Youths
YOUTH CHALLENGE FUND – Igniting Youth Entrepreneurship | Youth Challenge Fund (YCF) 2021 for South African (SA) Youths | South Africa 2021 Youth Challenge Fund
The Minister of Small Business Development, Stella Ndabeni-Abrahams is launching the Youth Challenge Fund (YCF) during Global Entrepreneurship Week (GEW2021).
The YCF is for 15,000 qualifying entrepreneurs. It is a youth start-up support programme intended to stimulate the establishment and growth of youth-owned businesses, promote digital skills, grow the economy and foster job creation.
Youth Challenge Fund (YCF) 2021 for South African (SA) Youths Qualifying Criteria:
- Age – 18 to 35 years
- Registered with CIPC and be prepared to register with SARS & UIF
- 100% SA owned
- Are adequately involved in the day-to-day operation and management of the business with at least one or more of the members being a fulltime employee of the business, especially the main applicant.
- Prepared to participate in BDS and mentorship (pre and post)
- Commercially viable, sustainable and feasible business idea
Youth Challenge Fund (YCF) 2021 for South African (SA) Youths Application Requirements:
- Completed application forms are submitted to YCF@sefa.org.za
- Applicant must have a fixed physical address or domicile, proof of director(s) residential address(s) required.
- Submit an on-line application form
- Certified company registration documents CIPC
- Certified company owners identity documents
- Proof of business banking account not older than three months certified by the bank