westerncape.gov.za jobs | Western Cape Government vacancies 2021
westerncape.gov.za jobs | Western Cape Government vacancies
In this post, you will find Government Job vacancies and www.gov.za Job Vacancies 2021 Bulletin of Western Cape Government Job Vacancies as well as Western Cape Government login also includes https://westerncapegov.erecruit.co/ western cape Department of health vacancy bulletin 2021 western cape Government Vacancies 2021 Cape Town Government Vacancies Bulletin 2021 Government Vacancies in Cape Town.
Western Cape government; Makes laws and provides services to the people of the Western Cape. We work closely with the national government and municipalities in the Western Cape to ensure that the citizens of the province have access to the services, facilities and information they need. We are committed to providing a community of opportunities open to all.
The Western Cape Government website is a single access point to government information and services for Western Cape citizens. If you are in Cape Town, you can visit our Walk-in Center at 9 Wale Street, where you can speak to one of our contact persons for face-to-face assistance, or use the Internet and browse brochures and other useful information on government services.
The Western Cape is located at the southwestern tip of the African continent and is one of the 9 provinces of South Africa. The province is also home to the oldest city in South Africa, Cape Town. The natural beauty of the Western Cape, complemented by warm hospitality, cultural diversity, excellent wine and colorful cuisine, makes the province one of the world’s greatest tourist attractions.
How to apply for Job Western Cape Government vacancies 2021
A. Application phase
- Visit www.westerncape.gov.za/jobs and find a job title or area of work that interests you.
- Make sure you meet all the requirements and that you have enough time to submit your application and supporting documents.
- Follow the instructions on the page and a system profile if you’re a first-time applicant on the site, or login with your details if you have previously registered. If you’re an existing user, update your details and documents where necessary.
- Complete online job application form and answer all the questions honestly. Once you’re satisfied with you application, make sure your CV is updated and then submit it.
* If you need technical assistance in submitting your online job application, use the following contact details between 8:00 AM and 4 PM, Monday through Friday:
- Western Cape Department of Health: 012 667 4886/ See advert details.
- Western Cape Education Department : 0861 923 322
- All other departments: 0861 370 202 or send an email to [email protected]
Please note: To inquire about a specific job, please contact the Inquiries Officer as indicated in the advertisement.
B. Shortlisting phase
Once the closing date is reached, all eligible applications will be reviewed and applicants will be selected. If you are shortlisted, you will be invited for an interview.
You will also be required to complete Z83 form and provide certified copies of your identity and qualifications, as well as other documents.
C. Interview phase
At your interview, you will be greeted by a panel who will ask you various questions related to the position, as well as your employment history and personal interests. You will also have the opportunity to ask questions.
After interviewing all the candidates, the committee will discuss and decide the most suitable person for the position.
D. Acceptance phase
The successful candidate will be contacted and submit a letter of acceptance or letter of appointment. The candidate will need to sign the acceptance letter and return it within five working days.
If you have not received any feedback within three months of the closing date of the job advert, please consider your application unsuccessful.
When you apply for a position at the Western Cape Government, the job’s salary will usually be mentioned in the advert. Here you will find the current salary scales (.pdf) for public servants as determined by the Public Service Bargaining Council
The Western Cape Government is committed to service and promotes these values:
Choose from departments below
- Community Safety
- Cultural Affairs and Sport
- Economic Development and Tourism
- Environmental Affairs and Development Planning
- Human Settlements
- Local Government
- Provincial Treasury
- Social Development
- Transport and Public Work