Warehouse Officer New Job Vacancy At d.light: d.light is a global leader and pioneer in delivering affordable solar-powered solutions designed for the two billion people in the developing world without access to reliable energy. d.light provides distributed solar energy solutions for households and small businesses that are transforming the way people all over the world use and pay for energy. Through four hubs in Africa, China, South Asia and the United States, d.light has sold over 20 million solar light and power products in 70+ countries, improving the lives of over 110 million people. Be part of the impact stories and join us in transforming 1 Billion lives with sustainable products by 2030!
Warehouse Officer New Job Vacancy At d.light
The incumbent is responsible for managing and supervising operations for assembly, test, and or small production activities in the OpCo including managing, monitoring and account for all Warehouse Operations.
- Responsible for receiving, account and managing new/returned stock and movement both physical and in system at the warehouse.
- Responsible for printing, processing and coordinating dispatch of orders in system and physical in hand.
- Responsible for compiling and preparing stock movement reports daily, weekly monthly and yearly
- Coordinates the warranty process which includes checking returns, transfer repaired goods to marketing, ensuring all unreaping goods are well sorted waiting disposal.
- Ensures accurate record keeping of all transaction within the warehouse
- Responsible for production build schedule, i.e. both planning and executing, and On Time Delivery (OTD),
- Manage space, capacity and material (receiving, assembly and shipment),
- Responsible for workforce management i.e. collaborate with the HR department in hiring top quality talent and ensuring that the teams are motivated and engaged,
- Ensure proper policies, process and quality controls are in place and adhered to,
- Ensure continuous supply of materials, tools and equipment,
- Manage logistics of materials to the warehouse in a timely and cost-effective manner while ensuring security procedures and safety protocols,
- Responsible for Yield management and improvement,
- Responsible for designing analytical based daily, weekly and monthly, tracking and reporting of all value-add metrics,
- Coordinate and manage execution of any necessary rework, and distribution for Field trial, Marketing trial, rework and quality screening activities,
- Assist in vendor on-site audits, support quality inspections, follow up implementation of improvement plans and sustain normal manufacturing or assembly operation,
- Drive process improvements, efficiency and Cost Reductions,
- Manage corrective actions (in conjunction with Quality) process defects,
- Collaborate with Quality, Sourcing, Global Technical teams, Sales and Demand planning,
- Responsible for compliance with all Government, Corporate Safety and Environmental Policies in works carried out.
- Manage, monitor and account for stocks
- Report on all stock movement
- To achieve product traceability
- Daily, weekly and monthly stock reports
- Cost Optimization of value-add activities
- Record Keeping and Reporting
- OTD (On Time Delivery),
- Inventory Management;
- Stock Movement,
- Stock Reconciliations,
- Stock Control.
How To Apply
To apply for the Warehouse Officer New Job Vacancy At d.light, please click on the link below and there you will have to fill in all required details on the online application form.