Vodacom Huduma Kwa Wateja whatsapp | Vodacom Tanzania customer care Numbers | How to call Vodacom help center: Vodacom Tanzania is Tanzania’s leading communications company providing a wide range of services for consumers and enterprise including voice, data, messaging, financial services and Enterprise solutions. Vodacom Tanzania was listed on the Dar es Salaam Stock Exchange on 15 August 2017. Vodacom Tanzania and its subsidiaries (together ‘the Group’) are majority owned by Vodacom Group Limited (75% holding), a company registered in South Africa, which in turn is majority owned by Vodafone Group PLC., a company based in the United Kingdom.
Vodacom Huduma Kwa Wateja | Vodacom Tanzania customer care
If you want to contact vodacom customer service and you don’t want to wait a long time, you can use this simple and fast method. Remember to follow step by step as can be seen below.
Vodacom Customer Care
Dial 100 from your Vodacom handset
Call from abroad on +255754705000
Lines open 24 hours
- On your phone Dial 100 to call Vodacom Call Center
- When the phone starts mentioning different menus, pay attention to the details carefully (You need to click the the M-pesa Service Number. Click 1 to access more Vodacom services or or wait to continue. Click 1 if there are too many details. There after you need to wait about one second and then click these numbers in the following sequence.
- Click 2 (Mpesa Services)
- Click 2 (If you sent money by mistake)
- Click 1 (If you have sent to other networks or Bank)
- Click 2
- Click 3 (To contact us by phone or speak to a Vodacom service provider)
Vodacom Customer Complaints Address
- 15th Floor Vodacom Tower,
- Ursino Estate Plot 23,
- Old Bagamoyo Road,
- P.O. Box 2369
- Dar es Salaam
By using procedure listed below you will be able to contact Vodacom customer service without waiting for a long time or clicking many numbers. Remember even if you have another problem you can use this method to contact customer service directly and explain theme your issue and they will help you right away.
Alternatively You can contact Vodacom From their official social media page as shown below