Vodacom Early Careers Programmes for Young Graduates 2023
Applications are hereby invited from motivated and eligible candidates for Vodacom Early Careers Internship Programmes for Young Graduates. This opportunity is offered on a full-time and permanent basis to share inspiration, thrive, and make a real difference.
The Vodacom Internship programme is a 12- month fixed term contract which provides workplace experience underpinned by a carefully designed training programme. It allows one to gain valuable work experience, explore career paths, networking with professionals in the field, while earning an income.
- Company/Organisation(s): Vodacom, South Africa
- Program Type: Graduate Internship Program
- Program Location: South Africa
- Program Duration: 12 months
- Available Slot: Several
- Basic Qualifications: Graduate
- Nationality: South African
Vodacom Early Careers Programmes | What to Expect
This is a permanent employment opportunity underpinned by 2 years of skills training programme that is specifically designed for the development of future leaders. The applicants need to have completed at least their undergraduate degree or degree equivalent by the end of 2022.
The Programme offers graduates a full rounded experience of the Vodacom business including mentorship and coaching, and on the job training, all whilst earning a full salary and enjoying all the benefits of a full-time employee.
At the end of the 2 years you will transition into a destination role within the organization. Following Discover, you will have the opportunity to apply for an international assignment taking you outside of your comfort zone to build your expertise and leadership capability.
To be eligible for Vodacom Early Careers Programmes for Young Graduates, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
Applicants must have less than 2 years working experience post studies.
- Must be 26 years old or younger.
- South African Citizen by Birth/Naturalisation, however, citizens of DRC, Ghana, Kenya, Lesotho, Mozambique and Tanzania are encouraged to apply for consideration in those markets.
- Applicants must have obtained a minimum of 65% aggregate for completed or most recent academic results.
- Applicants must have a minimum of a B-degree (B-Com, BSc & B-Tech) qualification (NQF 7).
- Applicants must have A 3-year National Diploma (NQF 6) will be considered in the following areas only:
- Electrical / Electronic Engineering
- Computer Software Engineering &
- Information Systems/Information Technology
- See Also: United Nations University Internship Programme 2022 [Paid Internships]
How-to-Apply: Applying for the Vodacom Early Careers Programmes for Young Graduates, you are expected to adhere to the following steps:
- Step 1: Before applying for a position, please make sure you satisfy all of the requirements listed above.
- Step 2: After completing step one, please register and apply by clicking the “Apply Now” button.
- Step 3: You will receive an email confirmation of receipt after you have registered and applied. Your application will then be thoroughly evaluated by the Resourcing Team, who will give you with feedback throughout the journey.
Application Deadline: August 31, 2022