Vifurushi Vya Chuo Vodacom- Uni Offer: Vifurushi Vya Chuo Vodacom- Uni Offer are bundles available only to eligible Vodacom customers of any university in Tanzania who have been whitelisted by Vodacom to access offers. Vodacom Uni Offer is special vodacom package loaded with Voice, SMS, Data at a cheapest price to enable university and collage students to low on buying Airtime.
With uni offer a vodacom subscriber can enjoy while at UNI with the Super Network, Vodacom brings you the UNI Offer registration portal where you can register and get access to all the great and exclusive offers on special menu for UNI registered students.
Vifurushi Vya Chuo Vodacom- Uni Offer
Who is eligible for Vodacom Uni Offer?
Vodacom Uni Offer (Vifurushi Vya Chuo Vodacom) are only for students that are registered under TCU or NACTE. If you met this requirement and you are not yet part this big offer then you are really missing a lot. If you don’t know how to get your self into vodacom university offer you may read our previous article titled >Vodacom University Offer Online Registration
Jinsi Ya Kujiunga Na Vifurushi Vya Chuo Vodacom
How To Buy Vodaom University Offer?
- UNI bundles can be purchased through Vodacom USSD menu via code (*149*42#) and My Vodacom App
- There after you can select the package you want
- Vodacom Uni Offer can be purchased either through Airtime or Mpesa.
- You can buy UNI bundles for self or buy for a friend.
- You can subscribe to more than one bundle, or any other bundle at any point in time.
- You can check the balance by dialing 14960# free of charge.
- Daily bundles are valid for 24 hours from time of purchase.
- Weekly bundles are valid for 7 days from date of purchase.
- Monthly bundles are valid for 30 days from date of purchase.
Vifurushi Vya Chuo Vodacom (Vodacom Uni Offer/Vodacom- University Offer )
- Jifunze Jinsi Ya Kutengeneza M-pesa Mastercard 2022
- Makato ya Airtel Money 2022
- Airtel Money Timiza Mkopo 2022
- Jinsi Ya Kutengeneza Airtel Mastercard 2022
- Vifurushi Vya Startimes Na Channel Zake 2022
About Vodacom: Vodacom Tanzania Public Limited Company (‘Vodacom Tanzania’) is committed to the highest standards of business integrity, ethics and professionalism. Corporate governance principles include discipline, independence, responsibility, fairness, social responsibility, transparency and the accountability of directors to all stakeholders. These principles are entrenched in Vodacom Tanzania’s internal controls and policy procedures governing corporate conduct and are aligned with the Capital Markets and Securities Authority’s guidelines on corporate governance practices by public listed companies in Tanzania.