UPSC Recruitment 2021 Apply Online
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has announced the opportunities for recruitment on the posts of Assistant Commissioner, Assistant Engineer, Junior Time Scale, Administrative Officer and Assistant Professor.
Interested candidates can apply online at upsc.gov.in no later than January 13, 2022. According to UPSC, there are a total of 187 vacancies. Interested candidates can find more information at upsc.gov.in.
According to the notification, there are two vacancies for the post of assistant commissioner, 157 vacancies for the post of assistant engineer, 17 vacancies for the post of junior time scale , nine vacancies for the post of Administrative Officer and two vacancies f0r the post of Assistant Professor.
Eligibility criteria for UPSC Recruitment 2021 Application
- The candidates holding the qualification of bachelor’s/post graduate in the relevant field from a recognized University.
- Candidates should note that they would be on a probation period.
- The application process has started for the post and interested candidates can apply of the official website of UPSE upsc.gov.in.
- For filing application form, the application fee is Rs 25.
- SC, ST, PwBD, Women candidates have to pay no application fee.
- Candidates have to submit documents such as Date of Birth, Image, Signature, Education Certificates, and others.
It should be noted that the selection process for jobs will consist of an interview, during which candidates are required to submit hard copies of their documents.