UPOU Student Portal Login | University of the Philippines Open University Aims
UPOU Student Portal Login | University of the Philippines Open University UPOU Aims
UPOU Student Portal also known as University of the Philippines Open University Academic Information Management System (AIMS) is a web based systed created by University of the Philippines Open University to aid students in managing their studies more efficiently and to facilitate communication with them. All you are required to do is apply for an account by filling up this online registration form.
The student portal is a great place for students to access information about Student Services & Activities and Academic Affairs. The Student Portal is an essential tool for keeping in touch with fellow students, instructors, and university staff. It is designed to provide easy and effective communication tools.
What Can Be Done With UPOU Student Portal Login
With UPOU Student Portal University of the Philippines Open University students can access the online registration system (ORS), view their grades, request for documents and update their contact information. It also includes links to the learning management system (MyPortal), library and other online services exclusive for UPOU students.
UPOU Student Portal Login | UPOU Aims Login
- Start by visiting UPOU Student Portal website using the link below
- Enter your username and password then click the “Login” button.
If you are a new user, click REQUEST FOR PASSWORD, and enter your student number.
For login problems, please send the complete details of the issue to ICTDO tech support: firstname.lastname@example.org
UPOU Enrollment Eligibility
The following students are eligible to enroll at UPOU and may access the online registration system during the enrollment period:
- Newly Admitted Students: These are new and transfer students who have gone through the admission process and have been officially admitted to UPOU’s programs.
- Continuing Students: UPOU students who have returned from an official Leave of Absence (LOA).
- Readmitted students, i.e. former UPOU students who have returned from absence without leave (AWOL). An approved application for readmission is necessary to be readmitted to the program.
- Cross- Enrollee Students: Cross-Enrollees are students of other UP units or non-UP units who have been approved to enroll at UPOU. To enroll at UPOU as cross-enrollee, the student must secure an approved permit to cross-enroll/register form.
- Non-Degree Students: Non-Degree students do not belong in any program of UPOU.