Up Student Portal Login | University Of Pretoria Student Portal
up portal login student centre | up student portal login | up portal student centre | university of pretoria student portal | up student centre
Up Student Portal is a web-based application designed to help the University of Pretoria to monitor and manage all of their student information – everything from grades to homework and more. The great thing about having a student portal at the University of Pretoria is that it can be fully integrated with the school’s existing computer software systems, allowing administrators to get more done in less time.
What exactly is a Up Student Portal/ up student centre?
Up Student Portal/ up student centre is a web-based system used by University of Pretoria to collect, store, retrieve, and transmit student data on an ever-expanding number of subjects.
up student portal login Eligibility
- STAFF MEMBERS
- STUDY APPLICANTS
What Can Be Done With Student Portal?
Every students ( both fresh and returning students ) need the student portal for so many reasons of which includes the followings
- Course registration
- School fees payment
- Check semester result
- View admission list
- Pay acceptance fee
- Process academic transcript
- Edit/Update some of personal particulars
- View academic calendar
- View University announcements
- Hostel application
- Deferment of admission etc.
For better results we highly recommend that system users should use one of the following web browsers.
- Google Chrome
- Microsoft Edge
- Mozilla Firefox
New Users On Up Student Portal?
This process entails:
- Visit Up student Portal Login Page via https://www1.up.ac.za/ and then click on “NEW USER”
- Identify yourself by providing the username (assigned to you for sign on to UP’s computerized systems), as well as your National Identification (ID) or Passport number.
- Choose a password that meets the minimum-security validations.
- Select a minimum of three questions, very specific to yourself, with the answers to those questions as something you will never forget.
- Provide the answers to those questions. In future, when you execute the below described functionality ‘Lost Password’, these questions with the related answers will be used for user authentication (validate that the person who uses the username, is the owner of that username and is the person knows the answers to the selected questions, earlier stored).
Up Student Portal Login
To login, Identify yourself by providing the username (assigned to you for sign on to UP’s computerized systems), as well as your Password you created when signing in for the first time on the portal.
Username For Up Portal Sign On
As a staff member, you should be issued with a ‘u’ username which, for most staff members, relates to the number (EMPLID) printed on your personnel card.
If you forgot your up portal username, please contact the IT Help Desk (012 420-3051, [email protected])
As an alumnus, you should sign on up portal with the ‘u’ username you used for sign on while you had been an enrolled student.
For assistance, please contact the IT Help Desk (012 420-3051, [email protected]).
As a student, your Up Student Portal Login procedure begins with the ‘u’ username assigned to you. The ‘u’ username relates to the number (EMPLID) printed on your student card.
For example, if the EMPLID printed on your student card is “10214562”, the username you should use for sign on to systems is “u10214562”.
For assistance, please contact the Student Help Desk (012 420-3837, [email protected]).
As a person who applied for study at University of Pretoria (applicant), you would have received a letter from the university, informing you of a username for sign on to the UP Portal.
If you lost Up Student Portal Login name/ forgotten this username, please contact the IT Help Desk (012 420-3051, [email protected]), providing the EMPLID (occasionally referred to as ‘Student Number’)
up student portal Forgot Password
In the event that you are unable to remember your password, you are allowed to use this self-service function to create a new password. The app only allows you to create and store a new password if you answered the question correctly (one of these questions was previously selected and answered).
How To Change Password In up student portal
You are allowed to change your password at any time. People are advised to change their passwords at least every sixty days. The most recently stored password will always be used for user authentication.