UOI Samis Login: University of Iringa Samis Login Guide
Uoi Samis stands for University of Iringa Academic Management System. SAMIS is a web based Student Management Information System created primarily to record School/University of Iringa academic data that can capture, process and generate reports that need management approval of exam results and transcripts. The University of Iringa Samis is designed to facilitate the application of the entire university by providing various services to students in 24 hours / 7 without the need for students to visit the university complex. Here we will take you through everything you need to know about UOI Samis with a step-by-step guide about Samis Login.
What Does UOI Samis Do?
University of Iringa Student Academic Management System (University of Iringa Samis) offers different functions to different users as below
- Register for Courses Online
- View Course Progress and Results
- View list of Students per Course
- Add marks for Examination Results sat by Students
- View Examination Results in summary
- Accommodation Management
- Billing and Fees Management
- Timetable Management
Why is University of Iringa Academic Management System important?
SAMIS is important because the information about students, programs, courses, faculty, bills and many more as explained later can be accessed easily and quickly, thus the decision-making process of management becomes easier and faster, and this at a higher level improves the performance and operation of an academic institution.
On the students side, they can also access the system thus removing unnecessary queues for information as they can get information about their progress results, payment status, programs and online courses at their convenience.
Other Functions of SAMIS
- Enrolling new students and storing teaching option choices
- Handling the admissions process
- Handling Billing Information
- Handling inquiries from prospective students
- Automatically creating class & teacher schedules-Timetable
- Handling records of examinations, assessments, marks, grades, academic progression and finally producing students transcripts
- Maintaining records of absences and attendance
- Recording communications with students
- Maintaining students discipline records
- Providing statistical reports
- Maintenance of Accommodation details for students
University of Iringa Samis Login
To login to your UOI Samis account you need to follow the following simple steps
- Visit the official website of the University of Iringa using the link >> http://www.uoi.ac.tz/
- In the browser homepage of University of Iringa official website browser to online services, click on SAMIS as shown below
How to Change/ Reset SAMIS Login Password.
Then a login page will appear and from there enter your Username and Password then click on LOGIN
|Samis Login >>||DIRECT LINK HERE|
Have you forgotten your password to log in to the University of Iringa Samis account and/or school portal? Don’t worry, kindly follow these steps to retrieve or change your password:
- To start, go to the UOI SAMIS Portal Login screen
- Next, click on the Forgot/Change Password link as shown above, then you will be redirected to another page where you will be required to enter Your Registration Number OR User Name:
- Once that done Click on the submit button
In case you encounter any problem following the above steps you can contact the University of Iringa administration using contact below UOI Contact Address. University of Iringa, P.O Box 200, Iringa, Tanzania
- Tel: +255 (0) 26 2720900
- Fax: +255 (0) 26 2720904
- E-Mail: [email protected]