UNZA SIS Login- UNZA Student Portal
UNZA Student Portal is a web-based application designed to help University of Zambia to monitor and manage all of their student information – everything from grades to homework and more. The great thing about having a UNZA SIS is that it can be completely integrated with the school’s existing computer software systems, allowing administrators to get more done in less time.
What exactly is a UNZA SIS?
UNZA SIS stands for University of Zambia student information system which is a web-based system used by University of Zambia to collect, store, retrieve, and transmit student data on an ever-expanding number of subjects.
UNZA Student Portal Login Eligibility
- Prospective students
- First year students
- Continuing/Returning Students
What Can Be Done With Student Portal?
Every students ( both fresh and returning students ) need the student portal for so many reasons of which includes the followings
- Course registration
- School fees payment
- Check semester result
- View admission list
- Pay acceptance fee
- Process academic transcript
- Edit/Update some of personal particulars
- View academic calendar
- View University announcements
- Hostel application
- Deferment of admission etc.
How to Log in To University of Zambia student information system (UNZA SIS Login)
To login to your UNZA SIS Account is easy. Follow the steps listed below
- Visit UNZA Official Website via >>https://www.unza.zm/<<
- On the UNZA Main Website, go to “Students” Section located on the Top menu
- Click on “Student Information System” on the side bar
- Use your credentials as given to you in your admission documents sent to you
- DO NOT forget to enter the Security Code displayed
Forgot Your UNZA SIS password ?
- Go to the Student Information System Home page
- Click on Forgot password? below the Login Button
- On the page that opens, supply details in the input boxes to identify you. Hit the Reset Password Button
- If your record based on the supplied information found on the system, then you will be able to reset your password on your own.