UNIZIK Admission Portal 2021/2022
UNIZIK Admission Portal 2021/2022
This is to inform the public that the Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka (UNIZIK) Pre-Science Form for Session 2021/2022 is on sale from Monday 4 October 2021.
This program gives an opportunity to candidates who are not eligible for post utme form due to low jamb score or any other reason.
This page will show you the available UNIZIK pre-science courses, how to apply and other information you need.
UNIZIK Pre-Science Admission Eligibility
Candidates who intend to apply must register for the 2022 Joint Admission and Matriculation Examination (JAMB).
The minimum academic qualification is five O-level credits which will include English Language, Mathematics and any other relevant science subjects in SSCE, NECO, GCE and NABTEB at not more than two sittings. The candidate must also meet the O’Level prerequisites for the department in which he is seeking admission. For example, when chemistry is a basic requirement as in the case of medicine, the candidate must meet this requirement at the first level.
UNIZIK Pre-Science Courses
Pre-Science is only for candidates interested in the following faculties/departments
FACULTY OF AGRICULTURE
- Department of Agricultural Economics
- Department of Animal Science and Technology
- Department of Crop Science and Horticulture
- Department of Fisheries and Aquaculture
- Department of Food Science and Technology
- Department of Forestry and Wild Life Management
- Department of Soil Science and Land Resources management
UNIZIK Admission Portal 2021/2022 FACULTY OF BASIC MEDICAL SCIENCES
- Department of Anatomy
- Department of Human Physiology
- Department of Human Biochemistry
FACULTY OF BIO-SCIENCES
- Department of Applied Microbiology and Brewing
- Department of Applied Biochemistry
- Department of Botany
- Department of Parasitiology and Entomology
- Department of Zoology
FACULTY OF EDUCATION
- Department of Science Education with option in
- Science Education/Biology
- Science Education/Chemistry
- Science Education/Computer Science
- Science Education/Integrated Science
- Science Education/Physic
- Department of Technical Education with options in
- Electrical and Electronics Technology
- Mechanical and Automobile Technology
- Wood work and Building Technology
FACULTY OF ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY
- Department of Agriculture and Bioresources Engineering
- Department of Chemical Engineering
- Department of Civil Engineering
- Department of Electrical Engineering
- Department of Electronics and Computer Engineering
- Department of Industrial and Production Engineering
- Department of Mechanical Engineering
- Department of Metallurgical/Material Engineering
- Department of Polymer and Textile Engineering
FACULTY OF ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCES
- Department of Architecture
- Department of Building
- Department of Environmental Management
- Department of Estate Management
- Department of Geography & Meteorology
- Department of Surveying and Geo-Informatics
- Department of Quantity Surveying
FACULTY OF HEALTH SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
- Department of Medical Laboratory Science
- Department of Medical Rehabilitation/Physiotherapy
- Department of Nursing Sciences
- Department of Radiography
- Department of Environmental Health Sciences
FACULTY OF PHYSICAL SCIENCES
- Department of Computer Sciences
- Department of Geological Sciences
- Department of Mathematics
- Department of Physics and Industrial Physics
- Department of Pure and Industrial Chemistry
- Department of Statistics
- Department of Geophysics.
UNIZIK Prescience Form Eligibility
The minimum qualification is five O-level credits which will include English Language, Mathematics and any other relevant science subjects in SSCE, NECO, GCE and NABTEB at not more than two sittings.
How to Apply for UNIZIK Pre-Degree Admission
- Visit UNIZIK Admission Portal 2021/2022 portal.unizik.edu.ng/prescience
- Click on “Create Account”
- On the form enter your email, phone number, password, select the access level and click on “submit”
- Your login details will be sent to your email address instantly
- Continue with the application by logging in with the login credentials sent to your email.
- After successful login, click on Step One, click on Generate Application Form RRR
- Print RRR (Remita) page; proceed to any bank of your choice Nationwide to make a payment of N10,000 only
- Login to the portal, click on Step Two, click on Confirm Payment, enter the RRR number and click on verify payment. If payment confirmation is successful, or if you get notification payment already verified, then proceed to Step Three.
- Click on Step Three, click on Fill Application Form, Fill out the application Form. You can save each stage of the application and continue at a later time. Also you can edit your information as often possible. However, once you submit your application, you cannot edit again.
- Check the “I Agree” box and click on “Submit”
- Print out the Application Form as your copy.
Closing Date: The deadline for submitting the application for the UNIZIK Pre-Science Form has not been set yet.
For the more details Visit official Webpage http://portal.unizik.edu.ng/prescience