University of Kigali fees 2021, Schools & Contact Details
University of Kigali fees 2021 | University of Kigali fees structure 2021
University of Kigali (UoK) Fees Structure 2021/2022; Check out the fees structure for University of Kigali (UoK). Detailed undergraduate fees structure, postgraduate fees structure, fees structure for other non-degree programs and other fees payable by students are uploaded online.
Prospective students are to adhere to the following fees payment methods and apply them accordingly. These are applicable to all students who officially register for programs at the University of Kigali (UoK).
|S/no||INSTALLMENT||BME & LAW||IT||PGDE||MASTERS|
|1||Upon Registration of the modules (At the beginning of the trimester||30,000||30,000||30,000||55,000|
* Registration fee : 30,000 RwF
* Re-registration fee is 25,000 RwF (Payable Yearly by Undergraduate students only)
* Loss of ID fee is 5,000 Rwf
* Missed Exam or CAT (Unjustified): 10,000 RwF
* Dropout Fine: 50,000 RwF
* Module Retake or Extra Module: 45,000 RwF
Please Note the following:
- The first(1st) installment must be paid before module registration in the students management system.No student shall be allowed to sit for CATs before making this payment.
- All Students are expected to pay the 2rd – 5th installment fees due and obtain clearance from finance office two days before the commencement of exams.
- Any students who clears fees on the exam day shall be surcharged a penalty of 5% on the amount due.
However, if you are unable to access the University of Kigali (UoK) Fee Structure Or find what you needed Or you have any correction regarding this post, Please, kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.