UNEB Results [PLE, UACE, UCE] 2021/2022
The Uganda National Examinations Board was established by an Act of Parliament in 1983, Cap 137 Laws in Uganda; Legalization of all actions taken as from 1 July 1980 when work actually began.
The Board is a corporate body charged with conducting and administering examinations in Uganda for the end of the educational cycle at the primary and secondary school level: and to conduct examination-related research.
About UNEB Results [PLE, UACE, UCE] 2021/2022
The Uganda National Examination Board (UNEB) management releases the Uganda Certificate of Education (UCE) results every year, Uganda Advanced Certificate of Education (UACE) results and Preliminary Leave Examination (PLE) results as well. Students who have written exams must follow the procedures below to check your result on the UNEB eReg portal.
Like the recently released primary exam results, candidates, parents and stakeholders will be able to access the results of individual learners via SMS by typing the UCE <Space> full index number, for example 003301/368 and sending it to 6600 on all mobile networks .
Teachers and school administrators will access the results through the UNEB portal using their usual details.
How To Check UNEB Results 2021/2022
There different ways one can use to check his/her Unev results. Below we’ll take you through step by step guide on these ways.
Using Internet Browser
- Go to your web browser, and type ereg.uneb.ac.ug/results.
- In the form, enter the index number of the candidate and click “Search”.
- A page with candidate results will be loaded.
- Please note that this service is free and all you need is the internet to access it.
- Go to Messages, Type the Exam code say, PLE [leave a space] index number and send it to 6600.
- For example, to check the result of PLE candidate 000012/003, go to Messages, type PLE 000012/003 and send it to 6600.
- Then You will receive a text message with results.
- Please note that this service is charged at 500 UGX per SMS
More example of checking results using sms
- For P7 UNEB PLE Results, go to messages on your phone and type PLE Index No e.g. PLE U000001 and send this to 6600
- For S4 UNEB UCE Results, go to messages on your phone and type UACE Index No e.g UCE U0001/001 and send this to 6600.
- For S6 UNEB UACE Results, go to messages on your phone and type UACE Index No e.g. UACE U0001 and send this to 6600.
- For Technical Institute results, go to messages on your phone and type TECH Index no e.g. TECH UT002/0001 and send this to 6600.