Umgeni Water Bursary Application Form 2022 And Requirements
Umgeni Water Bursary Application Form 2022 | Umgeni water bursary Requirements 2022
Umgeni water bursary application form 2022, umgeni water Posts. Umgeni Water is a state-owned enterprise (SOE) established in 1974 to provide bulk water and related services in the province. It is the second-largest Water Board in South Africa and employs over 1300 committed, motivated and enthusiastic employees in diverse professions, trades, and occupational levels.
Umgeni Water’s current strategic theme of ‘enabled and innovative growth’ steers the organisation to ensure value creation for its customers through providing innovative, sustainable, effective, and affordable water and sanitation services.
We seek candidates that transform, inspire and deliver high impact and sustained results; we need employees who are transparent, exceptional in how they manage the resources entrusted to them and who commit to deliver excellence in programme results.
Umgeni water bursary Requirements 2022
- Proof of physical home address: A letter from the Traditional Authority Offices for those residing from the villages and a letter from the Municipality Offices for those of Town/Townships / Farms (statement of account, e.g. water bill will not be accepted.).
- Certified copy of Valid South African ID document (student).
- Matric certificate and current academic record (Statement of results) not older than 3 months.
- Certified copy of proof of registration.
- Motivation letter from the student.
- Proof of parent (s) or guardian income (salary payslip). In the case of deceased parent(s), attach copy of Death Certificates
PROSPECTIVE STUDENTS MUST BE STUDYING TOWARDS THE FOLLOWING FIELDS OF STUDY
- Bachelor of Science: Biochemistry/Chemistry 1
- Bachelor of Science: Environmental Science/Ecology/Biology 1
- Bachelor of Science: Chemical Engineering 2
- Bachelor of Science: Hydrology 2
- Bachelor of Science: Electrical Engineering 2
- Bachelor of Science: Mechanical Engineering 2
- Bachelor of Science: Civil Engineering 2
- Bachelor of Science: Computer Science/ Data Science/ Cyber Security
Umgeni water bursary application form 2022
The Bursary covers tuition, registration, meals and accommodation, prescribed textbooks, and stationery. To download the Bursary Application Form Click here, and the institution Bursary Office.
Clear certified copies of the following supporting documentation should be submitted directly to firstname.lastname@example.org, for the attention of Ms. Nokuphiwa Mkhize – Skills Development Facilitator.