Tanzania Revenue Authority TRA- Online Tin Registration
Tag: TRA Online Tin Registration Portal: Tin Number Online Registration; TRA TIN Online
TRA TIN Online, Online TIN Services (OTS) is the online platform built to enable TRA to provide greater Efficient self-service TIN registration for clients. It enables Taxpayers to receive and print a copy of the TIN certificate without visit TRA offices.
OTS operates as always in the TRA office which can be accessed by anyone from anywhere. Customers (taxpayers) can now complete Tin registration at their fingertips without having to physically come to any of the Tanzania Revenue Authority’s offices. Here is a step-by-step guide to the Online Tin Registration portal.
What Do You Need To Successful Complete Online Tin Registration/Tin online application?
To complete registration, the system requires each applicant to have a National Identification Number (NIN) issued by the National Identity Authority (NIDA).
Tin Number Online Registration Procedures
tin online application
STEP BY STEP
With your device (smartphone or computer) open Online TIN Service on TRA website (www.tra.go.tz) found under Register TIN or direct visit tra.go.tz and click the register button
Correctly enter your National ID (Namba ya Nida) and Mobile Number and then click the Next button
Once you click the next button, the system will send an OTP to the phone number you provided. Enter the One Time Password (OTP) and click Next
Note: If the mobile phone number you provided is wrong or not entered, the system will complete the authentication using random security questions related to the details provided during National ID registration. If that happens you will need to correctly enter Enter Security Answers and then click Next
Select the Options for communicating login credentials (Email and Phone) and enter Email/Mobile Phone, and Click Submit
Once you complete step 4, you will be asked to change your login details. To do this, enter the received login credentials and the new password, and then click Change password
Now you can click Ok and then enter your login details to log in to your Online Tin Registration account.
HOW TO APPLY TIN ONLINE?
- To apply for tin you must first log in to your Online TIN Services account. Go to – ots.tra.go.tz/Login
- Once logged in select APPLY FOR PIN on the right side of the Online TIN Services account dashboard as shown below
- Select the type of TIN you wish to apply (Non-Business TIN or Business TIN ) and then click on APPLY.
- Thereafter, a registration form will appear from which you must fill the form correctly and click Submit when you complete
- To check your application status Click on the TIN Status option
- BRELA Online Registration- Company Registration Guide 2021
- BRELA ORS login; Online Business Registration System