Territory Manager Job Opportunity At Total Energies Tanzania
Total Energies SE is a French multinational integrated energy and petroleum company founded in 1924 and one of the seven “supermajor” oil companies. Its businesses cover the entire oil and gas chain, from crude oil and natural gas exploration and production to power generation, transportation, refining, petroleum product marketing, and international crude oil and product trading. Total Energies is also a large-scale chemicals manufacturer.
Total Energies enable France to play a key role in the great oil and gas adventure, Total Energies has always been driven by an authentic pioneering spirit. It has discovered some of the most productive fields in the world. Its refineries have created increasingly sophisticated products and its extensive distribution network has rolled out an ever-expanding range of services.
Here we’ll provide you with the information about the Customs Liaison Officer Job Opportunity At Total Energies Tanzania 2022 including qualification, responsibilities and how to apply for this opportunity.
Under the authority of the Network Operation Manager, he is responsible for a profit center that he pilots with the support of functional and operational units (customer service, maintenance, SFS, accounting, etc.). He/she is the main person responsible for the service stations he handles.
He spells out, coordinates, develops and supervises the policies of the Network Department with respect to:
SFS: shop, washing, maintenance bay, food, programming and promotional operations
Reception / Service / Quality: Top service,
Hygiene / Safety / Environment / Safety of property and of persons
Maintenance: in interface with the maintenance unit, he makes sure that the operator observes the contract terms.
He/she studies, proposes and negotiates the economic aspects of the contracts within the framework of their installation, of their renewal or of annual renegotiation (working capital required, operating account forecast).
He/she controls and wards off the financial risks by making a monthly check on the manager’s financial health (financial situation) and analyzes the economic and commercial performance levels (actual operating account).
He/she proposes and implements the action plans required for optimizing results.
He/she proposes and implements the continuing training plan for all station staff. He prepares and proposes a promotion policy for Young Dealers.
He/she implements a competition and sectorial watch; identifies and characterizes possible prospects, analyzes the competition.
Context and environment
- Complexity of the business relationship vis-à-vis managing tenants (CODO) holding independent trade status.
- Highly competitive environment (increasing activity of independents, parallel market).
- Demanding when it comes to financial aspects (major stakes).
- Increased attention to environmental problems / sustainable development.
- Works 80% in the field / frequent night time visits.
- Bac+3/4 level (secondary school graduation + a further 3 or 4 years of education)
- Autonomy, organization (ability to hierarchize events), strict approach, feeling for business and for customer service.
- Analytic mind, reactivity, availability.
- Ability to listen and communicate, managerial potential.
- Field man / woman.