Team Leader Workshop Job Vacancy At Rijk Zwaan Tanzania
Rijk Zwaan Tanzania is located in Arusha, Tanzania. Currently with 450+ employees. Rijk Zwaan is an international family company with a people-oriented culture. Rijk Zwaan is right at the start of the food chain. We develop vegetable varieties and sell the seeds produced from them globally. We are looking for motivated Tanzanians who can fill up the following vacancy;
Job Title: Team Leader – Workshop (1 Post)
Reports to: Station Manager
Contract Status: Permanent Position.
- Responsible for the general vehicle maintenance planning monthly schedules and labour allocation for day-to-day operations.
- Prepare requests for maintenance and submit them to Station Manager
- Ensure that materials are delivered on time to the central workshop to perform the vehicle maintenance by the teams.
- Responsible for stock administration, planning and ordering materials at Procurement Department, all orders to be signed by Station Manager.
- Involved with recruitment and regular team members’ development meetings
- Performs visual inspection/diagnosis of vehicle, using various checklists, diagnosis tools and aids during service reception, dynamic testing, including test – drives.
- Identifies cause of malfunction.
- Documents data, diagnosis methods utilized, as well as proper work steps to resolve issues after thoroughly understanding vehicle history.
- Advice and support workshop personnel in difficult diagnosis case; perform the work in critical cases.
- Conduct function/quality checks to ensure sustainability of repair work conducted, using support of complex special diagnosis equipment.
- Ensures that technicians safeguard tools and equipment utilized during repair work as well as ensure that works space is cleaned, upon completion of the job.
- Generate a weekly report for the workshop productivity and efficiency.
- Work with Station Manager to investigate, analyze requests and concerns arising from the stakeholders.
- Develop and implement systems to record, file and store information pertaining to vehicle maintenance enquiries.
- Understanding of the Company Business.
- Good reporting skills.
- Demonstrated ability to operate in an international setting.
- Good knowledge of English (speaking and writing) and Kiswahili (native or fluent)
- Good knowledge of basic computer skills especially Microsoft office
- Pro-active, inspirational and trustworthy person.
- Work systematically and able to serve internal customers.
- Able to draw up and understand complex diagnosis documents; trouble shooter, professionally manage a team of technicians.
- Leadership and personal effectiveness.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Independent, self-motivated with good communicative skills.
- Reliable and honest.
- A team player
- Diploma or Certificate from any recognized Institutions, VETA, DIT, Arusha Technical College etc
- 3 – 5 years of experience.
How to Apply:
If you believe, you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the criteria given above, please submit your application letter with a detailed CV attached with relevant academic certificates to the following address;
Human Resource Department
Rijk Zwaaan Q-Sem Ltd
To be considered your application must be received by 26th June 2022. Only short listed candidates will be contacted. Rijk Zwaan is an equal opportunity company everyone is encouraged to apply.