Team Leader Job Vacancies At Ideon Tanzania
- Job Title: Team Leader
- Department: Operations
- Reports To: GM – Tanzania
- Location: Arusha
- Type of employment: Full time
The Team Leader will be responsible for maintaining a positive business relationship between our company’s current and potential clients. He/she will be responsible for maintaining motivated and high performing teams. He will also take charge in training and mentoring the supervisors.
- • Develop objectives for the call Centre’s day-to-day activities.
- • Conduct effective resources planning to maximize the productivity of the resources (people, technology, etc.)
- • Collect, evaluate and analyze key call centre statistics or metrics against targets
Collection rates, staff call rates and collected amounts
Quality assurance metric and staff conduct index or metrics
PTP conversion rates
- • Assume responsibility of budgeting and tracing expenses of the team.
- • Participate in recruiting, coaching and training to staff to ensure they achieve the set targets.
- • Monitor and improve ordering, telephone handling and other call centre procedures.
- • Prepare performance reports versus budget for top management and any other requested report.
- • Bachelors’ degree in a business-related course from a recognized institution.
- • 2 years of experience in a leadership role with 1 year in a call centre.
- • Must be a strategic thinker with a strong business acumen.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
- • Excellent business communication skills.
- • Strong time management skill and multitasking abilities.
- • Required to be communicative and social, capable of creating great interpersonal relation skills at all levels of the organization and be able to work with teams.
- • Enthusiastic, full of high-energy, capable of contaminating others with the energy.
- • Proactive in assuming the responsibility for successfully completing assignment or tasks.
- • Self-imposing standards of excellence rather than having standards imposed.
- • Excellent analytical and reporting skills.
How to apply Team Leader Job Vacancies At Ideon Tanzania
If you meet the above qualifications kindly submit your CV to [email protected]
Deadline: Close of Business 20th June, 2022.