Supply Chain Officer Job Oppotu at Médecins Sans Frontières
JOB VACANCY – SUPPLY CHAIN OFFICER – FULL TIME – 100% Supply Chain Officer Job Oppotu at Médecins Sans Frontières(MSF) is an international, independent, medical humanitarian organisation that delivers emergency aid to people affected by armed conflict, epidemics, natural disasters and exclusion from healthcare. MSF offers assistance to people based on need, irrespective of race, religion, gender or political affiliation. MSF is therefore guided by the principles of neutrality and impartiality. These principles must apply to all MSF staff for Supply Chain Officer Job Oppotu at Médecins Sans Frontières.
Direct Reports: PROJECT SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGER
Location: DAR ES SALAAM
Organizing and supervising the daily supply chain activities and the teams associated, in the coordination according to MSF protocols and standards in order to ensure the optimal running of the mission for Supply Chain Officer Job Oppotu at Médecins Sans Frontières.
- Being responsible for the order, purchase, stock and freight management in the coordination, monitoring and ensuring an efficient implementation of the overall daily supply chain activities
- Monitoring and ensuring a smooth-running supply administration and the respect of the implemented supply procedures, proposing adjustments where needed.
- Being responsible for the supply database and the correct filing and archiving of the supply documentation in order to guarantee the availability and the coherence of supply data
- Communicating with customers, keeping them up to date concerning their orders status (BO confirmation) and prioritizing procurement and transport according to their needs
- Collecting claims from the field, analysing causes and making corrective actions.
- Informing the Project Supply Chain Manager in case of any major issue and draws-up all required reporting, in order to keep updated and reliable information that will help in decision-making
- Performing any other tasks within the scope of his role, as directed by supervision and according to the needs of the mission
Minimum Educational Qualification:
- Essential degree and specialization in Logistics/Supply Chain
- Essential in supply chain management (minimum 2 years) and in organization of supply administration and procedures
- Desirable understanding of MSF Field Logistics (general knowledge of MSF equipment and kits)
- Knowledge of Tanzania importation laws, understand the supply contexts and challenges in the country with practical experiences
- Fluent oral and written English and Swahili (speak, read and write)
Supply Chain Officer Job Vacancy at Médecins Sans Frontières
Competences and main skills:
o Essential computer literacy (word, excel, power point and logistics / supply chain ERP)
o Detail-oriented, team spirit, verbal communication skills, organisational skills, flexibility, stress and time management
o Strategical thinking, results and quality orientation, planning and organization, initiative and innovation
o Adhesion to MSF principles and MSF charter
o Willingness for working and evolving with international and diverse team members
All interested for Supply Chain Officer Job Oppotu at Médecins Sans Frontières candidates shall submit their motivation letter, CV and copy of relevant professional certificates not later than Wednesday June 15th 2022 at 4:00 PM . Please quote the job title on the email subject “SUPPLY CHAIN OFFICER”.
Please send your application forSupply Chain Officer Job Oppotu at Médecins Sans Frontières. The applications can also be submitted at MSF offices situated at Hamza Aziz Street, Kahama Court, Masaki, Dar es Salaam or in Nduta Refugees Camp, Kibondo District.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted